[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

Is it still worth it to go beacon of ruin if we are dropping hypothermia?
is there a possibility to get the newest tree linked? I can't use PoB - its constantly telling me i have an SSL connect error.

thanks
"
jfrankannwn wrote:
is there a possibility to get the newest tree linked? I can't use PoB - its constantly telling me i have an SSL connect error.

thanks

www.poeurl.com/cjpm

gems are updated also, see the main page

"
Jairbear26 wrote:
Is it still worth it to go beacon of ruin if we are dropping hypothermia?

Yes, we profit from ignite, shock and elemental proliferation
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Mar 9, 2019, 2:06:25 PM
Think i'm gonna give up on this one. Got to maps, have tabula and i'm not melting everything in one tap channel. Also i'm struggling a lot with survivalbility. Often finding myself getting near one shot.
Last edited by Kayefsi on Mar 9, 2019, 6:30:41 PM
"
Think i'm gonna give up on this one. Got to maps, have tabula and i'm not melting everything in one tap channel. Also i'm struggling a lot with survivalbility. Often finding myself getting near one shot.

Propably you did something wrong.
I started with this build, now i'm on map and made everything till Tier:4 on only 4 links (Inci, combustion, FC, infused channeling) and melt full packs on 8 stacks. Only bosses take a little longer. And things like Einhar beasts.
I made it to the maps with rare wands with a little of cast speed and flat fire dmg to spells.

And off top:
I was so lucky, that on T1 Alleyways Shavs Wraps dropped me. So now with Martyr of Innocence and Kaom's Heart - playstyle is so much smoother.

@TorsteinTheFallen
Thanks for this build. It is really nice league starter !

Thanks for the build, if i understand well we don't play evasion anymore? no acrobatics in the tree?
Do you think it is worth investing some points to pick up the new Singular Focus node?
Been playing this build and i got to level 45 ok. Just a question about the link for blasphemy/warlord's mark/vaal righteous fire. How does this work? I have to wait til i get enough souls before it will trigger the warlord's mark curse for leeching?

I seem to be using Life flasks a lot to survive, is there no life leeching before high levels?

Edit: Yeah disregard this, I just had to turn it on, much more enjoyable now haha!
Last edited by obonut on Mar 10, 2019, 12:43:47 AM
Hello,

Curious why you refer to the build as a "semi-crit build" but you take EO? I must be missing something.
How can we do in reflect maps? or just leech over it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info