What We're Working On

Does it bother anyone else how bothersome/complicated and tedious mapping has become? Have to buy/maintain: chisels, scarabs, prophecies, fragments, and sextants. The only reason I prefer delve is the simplicity and the cost. It cost absolutely nothing to delve efficiently. While mapping you have to have a small fortune to do it efficiently. Seems kind of backwards to me
Last edited by KaseyM21 on Jan 24, 2019, 3:45:37 PM
Looking forward to playing this on ps4! Any info on if the possible beta will be open to anyone?
"
KaseyM21 wrote:
Does it bother anyone else how bothersome/complicated and tedious mapping has become? Have to buy/maintain: chisels, scarabs, prophecies, fragments, and sextants. The only reason I prefer delve is the simplicity and the cost. It cost absolutely nothing to delve efficiently. While mapping you have to have a small fortune to do it efficiently. Seems kind of backwards to me

It's actually kinda the opposite - that's actually what keeps the Atlas interesting, despite it being much older and hence more already 'ground out' content than the mine. You don't really need to do any of those things if you don't want to ('alch and go' mapping is probably still how the majority play, and is absolutely still viable), but if you're up for it then there's so many more strategies and tactics involved in using the Atlas. Delve by comparison involves much less creativity or planning and hence I predict people will complain of being tired of it much sooner than it took them to say the same of the Atlas.
Last edited by Exile009 on Jan 24, 2019, 4:02:45 PM
While you're working on 3.6.0, PLEASE REMOVE 10% EXP PENALTY ON DEATH. It's outdated, it does not make the game difficult. it does not make players better, it only enrages players that lose their precious times because of whatever can happen out of their control.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
KaseyM21 wrote:

It's actually kinda the opposite - that's actually what keeps the Atlas interesting, despite it being much older and hence more already 'ground out' content than the mine. You don't really need to do any of those things if you don't want to ('alch and go' mapping is probably still how the majority play, and is absolutely still viable), but if you're up for it then there's so many more strategies and tactics involved in using the Atlas. Delve by comparison involves much less creativity or planning and hence I predict people will complain of being tired of it much sooner than it took them to say the same of the Atlas.

I agree, but I draw the line where it becomes mandatory to just play the game. Which, in my experience, you do if you are running T16's. Sextants, scarabs, etc. should be an option for people who want to make the game more challenging/rewarding. I wouldn't mind forgoing all that stuff and getting less returns if I could still at least sustain.
A Lot of people from Poland waiting for our language. I have friends who no wanna play with me because no polish lang. I hope you work on our language.
Eh who cares.
If we're thinking realistic, my bet's on a lovecraftian or pirate league.
"
A Lot of people from Poland waiting for our language. I have friends who no wanna play with me because no polish lang. I hope you work on our language.

Who cares about polish, 40millions whos speaking that language..
Last edited by KeijoKuningas on Jan 24, 2019, 6:25:05 PM
"
KeijoKuningas wrote:
"

Who cares about polish, 40millions whos speaking that language..

And yet there's even Thai language, like seriously? Even games on steam, which support dozens of language don't include such minor languages like Thai. Japanese server, but no Japanese as well. No Chinese, no Hindi...

Waiting for AH or major trade improvements.
Last edited by Gosen on Jan 24, 2019, 7:03:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info