3.5.2 Patch Notes

Anyone else's game is disconnecting and crashing on the Malachai fight after the update?
This release made me crash whenever I try and defeat the god who was Sin's wife (Forgot her name). Crashed several times now and I can't progress with the quest :/
Uh, call me an idiot but i am tired of this Steam BS 3.7 gig crap.
So once again about the idiot part, where can I go to get the stand alone without using Steam???

Somewhat tech savy, but I am tired of waiting 10 hours for these stupid patches that do not affect my Standard gameplay at all.

Yes and I am sure I will get backlash for this post, but I am OK with it.
"
thanos808 wrote:
Anyone else's game is disconnecting and crashing on the Malachai fight after the update?

Not specifically on the Malachai fight, but my game disconnected and crashed twice in the span of 5 minutes and killed all my map portals each time. Not sure what's going on.
"
little1283 wrote:

So once again about the idiot part, where can I go to get the stand alone without using Steam???

You associate an email to your steam account (profile, manage account, add email). If you look at the top right corner of probably all pages there's a "download now" button. Click on it. Download and install. Login. Done, I think?Haven't tried using the standalone client myself, so can't say much about it.
Last edited by Zphyr on Jan 21, 2019, 5:25:31 PM
Thx Zphyr, much appreciated! Already have the account associated to POE, just wasn't sure about the approach.
"
"
thanos808 wrote:

Not specifically on the Malachai fight, but my game disconnected and crashed twice in the span of 5 minutes and killed all my map portals each time. Not sure what's going on.

Reinstalled the entire game and still having the same issue. Guess ill wait for a patch as i already verified the game files in steam as well.
"
Completed 24 Challengesthanos808 wrote:

same here
Had my spawn in the belly of the beast for betrayal unreachable.
Bug Report:

When I try to enter The Sewer in Act 2, I get disconnected. It says, "Fail to connect to instance"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info