plz allow us to sacrifice incursions for a reroll

"
FathomWheel wrote:
"
ciel289 wrote:
"
FathomWheel wrote:
Or just remove the Incursion cap and let players make decisions

that would be pretty broken since you get a full t3 tempel,which is too rewarding imo.

I don't believe it would be. Temples take a non-negligible amount of time to set up and run. On average, you have 1/3 chance of finding a master; 1/4 chance that it will be Alva for 1/12 total chance. Alva gives up to 3 spawns per site, so effectively you're getting 1 Incursion every 4 maps.

Compare to Incursion league when she appeared literally every map and the game didn't break despite being able to do 4x as many temples in the same number of instances.

Not to mention there would be a very real opportunity cost in continuing to build a temple vs running what you have and starting fresh. It should be within the player's control.

the combination of not beeing able to hit a t3 room and the disparity of t2 vs t3 rewards,would make your option too stron i believe.

i´m not really against it,but the "powercreep" for loot would be insane and i wanted a more realistic approach.
Not quite sure how this would be implemented but I would be very grateful for a change like this. Incursion was my first and most successful league, yet it still grates when I have several good rooms linked to a t2 shrine of empowerment and Alva avoids it like the plague to give me poison garden or traps. Then she has the audacity to ask why I picked traps. Its because you didn't give me a better choice Alva!

Considering challenges for this league are linked to RNG with incursion rooms and will likely factor into future challenges, there needs to be a way to combat this RNG, especially with how pervasive RNG is everywhere else in the game.
One cannot help but wonder how such a lust for loot can affect a persons mind. Although these exiles appear to be our salvation, it would not take much for them to turn on us as easily as they fight gods and demons.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info