bring in more Bosses that run with lightspeed and do oneshots

"
Wladicorist1 wrote:
i got oneshot very often from off screen and what could i do? manually dodge?? lol

Many players got to level 100 in HC this league, how come didn't they get 'oneshot' 'from off screen' if it happens very often to you ?

You must be that unlucky !
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Decoy, run around - he doesn't turn that fast, use temp chains to make him even slower
"
Wladicorist1 wrote:
so basically im the noob and should git gud "kid"
and this game is well balanced yeah the game devs are perfect this game is perfect

i see there are allready the 3 users ive blocked dont worry i wont even bother answering your crap :)

I already see your problem. You deflect logical criticism instead of utilizing it to grow better. PoE is most likely not the game for you. :(
"
Fruz wrote:
"
Wladicorist1 wrote:
i got oneshot very often from off screen and what could i do? manually dodge?? lol

Many players got to level 100 in HC this league, how come didn't they get 'oneshot' 'from off screen' if it happens very often to you ?

You must be that unlucky !

you should check out his gear its easy to understand why he gets offscreen oneshotted.
everyone who reached high red tier maps that it sometimes happens to get hit by stuff you are too slow to react to (under normal circumstances nothing attacks you from offscreen,only if you already attacked it and ran away)
those "unavoidable" hits do good dmg depending on the map mods,but they arent very dangerous since we have so many options to recover (leech/regen/potions)

his items have bad stat priorities,while they sure have dmg in terms of defences its lower than what i use to do my first 2nd kitava fight of a new league and that is without farming or buying any gear.
sure his items have more resi than i would have on that gear but that fight is pre -60% resi so that doesnt matter.

the only reason he might have an "high" enough flat hp value (above maybe 5k? dont really wanna put his items in PoB to check) is that he´s playing a class that gets a lot of str from the tree

i really hate the "get gud",i barely ever use it,but this case is so shocking i simply have no other words for it.
I did give a quick look to the juggernaut, and another char and ... yeah, terribles gear choices, no need to even check the passive skill tree.

But it seems that the OP isn't going to accept that anyway.

About unavoidable things from offscreen, it just does not happen, it's not impossible to have bugs after coming back to an area and rushing without thinking where effects have been layed on the ground apparently, or a projectile can be caught at more than one screen distance if the characters moves far from its origin of course .... but those are already different cases than what the OP is saying.

SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Wladicorist1 wrote:
and this game is well balanced yeah the game devs are perfect this game is perfect

i see there are allready the 3 users ive blocked dont worry i wont even bother answering your crap :)

Blocking out dissonant voices doesn't make any better of a player

nananana
"
"
Wladicorist1 wrote:

Blocking out dissonant voices doesn't make any better of a player

nananana

i just remembered the "safespace" episode from southpark XD
"
Fruz wrote:
I did give a quick look to the juggernaut, and another char and ... yeah, terribles gear choices, no need to even check the passive skill tree.

But it seems that the OP isn't going to accept that anyway.

About unavoidable things from offscreen, it just does not happen, it's not impossible to have bugs after coming back to an area and rushing without thinking where effects have been layed on the ground apparently, or a projectile can be caught at more than one screen distance if the characters moves far from its origin of course .... but those are already different cases than what the OP is saying.

for a few bosses the "offscreen" thing can happen if you have horrible gear. rigwald,piety,some invasion/beyond bosses are just a few o fthem that come to my mind.

i.e. piety ice from can hit hard (the map version) depending on the map mods

some nemesis or bloodline things can be dangerious,if you dont deal with them properly.

all these things dont kill a reasonable geared charr when you know what you are doing. they are so easy to deal with that you shouldnt have to think what to do,you simply "auto"react to them like pressing anti bleed flask or going out of the aoe zone.

if youa re really lazy (like me) the game even offers you options ,that arent always the "best" dps choices , to completly avoid them.
yes things like reflect immunity from ascendency, a simply "who cares about corrupted blood" jewels or cannot be frozen/shocked/ignited are reasonable choiches and really fun to play with (nothing better than running unidentified maps/lootboxes) even when it might make the "hard" bossfights like shaper etc a few secs longer.

those options often have a very high value to me (same for the life flasks refill if not used pnthenon on life based charrs), sadly most ppl are too obsessed with dps for that.

i mean seriously,who cares about a few sec in those fights when you are used to the boss mechanics.
"
ciel289 wrote:
for a few bosses the "offscreen" thing can happen if you have horrible gear. rigwald,piety,some invasion/beyond bosses are just a few o fthem that come to my mind.

Not before you trigger them.

And not keeping an ennemy in sight at all once you've aggro'd it is just not a good idea.

PS : all you need is a utility flask with one specific mod to open unid boxes.
"
Fruz wrote:
"
ciel289 wrote:

Not before you trigger them.

And not keeping an ennemy in sight at all once you've aggro'd it is just not a good idea.

PS : all you need is a utility flask with one specific mod to open unid boxes.

i totaly know that,thats what i meant with they are easy to deal with when you know what you are doing.
the lazy way by beeing immun to it is still fun for me though,its absolutly not needed but a nice QoL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info