bring in more Bosses that run with lightspeed and do oneshots

"
nadakuu wrote:
"
robmafia wrote:

bleed immunity is easily obtainable. no one should have a problem with this boss.

this boss is easy , if you have a high lgoh/vp build to ignore the damage or have high enough dps to kill him in 1-2 phases.

This boss is hard if you are not playing that type of build and is skipped 99% of the time due to this.

as others have pointed out. Having some layers of defense will go a long way against this boss but you should also use the terrain in the arena. His attacks will not go through obstacles. Be careful of the mods on the map as stacking extra damage is deadly.

in general,
always carry 2 utility flasks as a minimum. 1 for anti bleed , 1 for anti curse.
Many impossible situations are overcome by these.

did him easiely with a st slayer few leagues ago
now with a spectremancer he is not possible ...
"There are Penalties in the Game, no one's complaining about them"
Chris Wilson Exilecon 2019
Easily one of the easiest bosses in the game and if you die to this.

That's a player error and nothing more.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Wladicorist1 wrote:

did him easiely with a st slayer few leagues ago
now with a spectremancer he is not possible ...

well slayer has massive leech potential, so that is understandable.
spectremancer i would think is about phasing and letting your spectres take the aggro. Getting some abyss jewels to give taunt if you not have any other way.

i never have problems with this boss if i use the "right" setup and that is

a) avoid too many more multiplier mods on map
b) i use both anti phy dmg flasks (granit and basalt) + anti bleed

yes,swaping flasks or pantheon is absolutly reasonable if a specific bossfights imo
so basically im the noob and should git gud "kid"
and this game is well balanced yeah the game devs are perfect this game is perfect

i see there are allready the 3 users ive blocked dont worry i wont even bother answering your crap :)
He's hit or miss for me. My dark pact occultist did it twinned deathless, but I didn't get targeted much, and that's the thing with minions. They follow, so you're always what the mob or boss targets first. And that wolf spam follows whatever it's targeting, so either find a rock or run around with quicksilver.. during most of the time he isn't invulnerable. So no dps'ing during this time, if he's targeting you. If he randomly decides to target a minion with it, then I can down him quick before he changes.

Also, he notices you from offscreen and may act without you really knowing exactly where he is. Not impossible though.
"
He's hit or miss for me. My dark pact occultist did it twinned deathless, but I didn't get targeted much, and that's the thing with minions. They follow, so you're always what the mob or boss targets first. And that wolf spam follows whatever it's targeting, so either find a rock or run around with quicksilver.. during most of the time he isn't invulnerable. So no dps'ing during this time, if he's targeting you. If he randomly decides to target a minion with it, then I can down him quick before he changes.

Also, he notices you from offscreen and may act without you really knowing exactly where he is. Not impossible though.

if bosses allready can react before you see them ggg should make a zoom out function more far from the character
because (white knights and fanboys will deny) i got oneshot very often from off screen and what could i do? manually dodge?? lol
poe`s oneshot mechanics are just pathetic and rediculous they should rework it or stop digging money by bringing 10 skins every day and release it on consoles just to reach more playerbase because the majority of poe isnt that core

i think if ggg would release a statistic for how many accounts did the shaper
then i think its like 20:80
game is literally easier than ever and gets easier and easier with each league, due to the monumental power creep.

threads like this still happen daily.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
Back in the day you might have had to learn the mechanics of this boss but now you kill him in under 2 seconds if your build isn't shit.

Btw looking at your jug you have 0 life on your rings, belt and amulet, 50! life on your chest and 17!!! on your boots. I think i found what is wrong with your builds.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Last edited by jackof8lades on Jan 18, 2019, 6:56:00 PM
"
jackof8lades wrote:
Back in the day you might have had to learn the mechanics of this boss but now you kill him in under 2 seconds if your build isn't shit.

Btw looking at your jug you have 0 life on your rings, belt and amulet, 50! life on your chest and 17!!! on your boots. I think i found what is wrong with your builds.

lol first time this league i checked the items of thread that complains about balance.
now i get it why so many ppl get oneshoted by bosses/syndicate members.
its not just a lack of defensive layers,its the absolut lack of any defesive stats except some resi.

do ppl even read what the life nodes on the passiv tree do when they ae just blindly copying meta builds ?
i will never understand ppl tht use tabula in lategame instead of a decent 5link if you are on a budget

5link is more than enough for endgame with the exception of the "big" 4 bosses Shaper/red tier Elder/uber atziri/uber elder.
cant say much about uber atziri or uber elder on a good 5link setup since i never tryed those with a 5link,but shaper and red elder are doable even though its neither fun nor a good idea to do it with a 5link.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info