bring in more Bosses that run with lightspeed and do oneshots

can you please implement more bosses that run with lightspeed and do tons of damage over time without even showing the icon for it??
dark forest boss
show me how you "manually" dodge him :) little forum white knights :)
"There are Penalties in the Game, no one's complaining about them"
Chris Wilson Exilecon 2019
Last bumped on Jan 18, 2019, 11:05:55 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I can't say much for others, but the only build I have that has made it that far is my skelemancer summoner. I can't say I've had issue with the map boss there, but that's because I throw a bunch of skeletons who taunt-spam the hell out of him, killing him before he finishes his wolf... "breath" attack.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
ive tried 3 builds allready and every single one of them have problems killing him
so i want the super uber pro whiteknights #poeisperfect kiddos to tell me how the hell they dodge him manually :)

Not a huge fan of that boss as well - I just throw a Taunt Totem and run for my life and prepare 2 anti bleeding pots. (No actually I only bring one, but I guess I should bring 2).

I think the boss fight it self is actually mechanic wise not that bad, the problem is - With PoE in general, everything is way too fast. Imagine that fight in 50% of the speed. Way way more doable. But well, C'est la vie.

There is not much I can tell you except what I do - throw a Taunt totem and run with a quicksilver flask as fast as I can.
"
Wladicorist1 wrote:
ive tried 3 builds allready and every single one of them have problems killing him
so i want the super uber pro whiteknights #poeisperfect kiddos to tell me how the hell they dodge him manually :)

Not sure if you are serious [Removed by Support]
In case you are and you are actually talking about the Dark Forest Boss, The Cursed King in his Wolve Form, here are some suggestions:

- Phase Run. That's how I do it, with the speed boost, just in case you are wondering which part I'm refering to.
- Quicksilver Flask
- Tripple Flame Dash also works for me, and in that regard probably every other general movement skill
- In case you roll him with MS / Onslaught and weird mod drop a fucking decoy totem and get a drink

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Nicholas_GGG on Jan 18, 2019, 12:11:31 PM
check OP's post history. you'll see a pattern.

'zomg, this is impossible! no one can do this! white knights defend this!!!'

this = extremely simple/easy feat.

bleed immunity is easily obtainable. no one should have a problem with this boss.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
I killed him before he ran away . ez game
"
robmafia wrote:

bleed immunity is easily obtainable. no one should have a problem with this boss.

this boss is easy , if you have a high lgoh/vp build to ignore the damage or have high enough dps to kill him in 1-2 phases.

This boss is hard if you are not playing that type of build and is skipped 99% of the time due to this.

as others have pointed out. Having some layers of defense will go a long way against this boss but you should also use the terrain in the arena. His attacks will not go through obstacles. Be careful of the mods on the map as stacking extra damage is deadly.

in general,
always carry 2 utility flasks as a minimum. 1 for anti bleed , 1 for anti curse.
Many impossible situations are overcome by these.
Bleed qs.
"
Bananaplasm wrote:
"
Wladicorist1 wrote:

Not sure if you are serious [Removed by Support]
In case you are and you are actually talking about the Dark Forest Boss, The Cursed King in his Wolve Form, here are some suggestions:

- Phase Run. That's how I do it, with the speed boost, just in case you are wondering which part I'm refering to.
- Quicksilver Flask
- Tripple Flame Dash also works for me, and in that regard probably every other general movement skill
- In case you roll him with MS / Onslaught and weird mod drop a fucking decoy totem and get a drink

[Removed by Support]

dude keep your stupid comments where your mouth is
[Removed by Support]

put down your pink glasses and watch how unbalanced this game is [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Nicholas_GGG on Jan 18, 2019, 12:14:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info