you need to fix some crap

Seriously spent an entire week running maps and because your game glitches, lags and has attack spikes i'm still at 0% into my next level. Seriously either increase the experience points or stop with the 10% death penalty. When you run a tier 13 map rare and corrupted at level 92 and you kill everything on the map and you only get 2% experience into your next level and all it takes is one of your glitches and you can wipe out days worth of work. This type of screwing the player is what is causing many to leave blizzard and why so many left Sony's games.
Last bumped on Jan 20, 2019, 4:02:50 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
wanna stop the death penalty cuz of your bad connection ?
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
iron reflexe is pretty risky imo, drop it for art of gladiator
Glowing green mouse cursor plz.
i have a strict opinion about penalties
remove them theyre nonsense
want a challange? play hardcore thats it ...
"There are Penalties in the Game, no one's complaining about them"
Chris Wilson Exilecon 2019
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
wanna stop the death penalty cuz of your bad connection ?

No I want to stop the death penalty because the programmers put too much crap in a small space and it causes lag which can kill you and thus wipe out and entire days grind because of a stupid game glitch. Until they fix their lag shit they need to remove the 10% penalty.
"
Coddi28 wrote:
Seriously spent an entire week running maps and because your game glitches, lags and has attack spikes i'm still at 0% into my next level. Seriously either increase the experience points or stop with the 10% death penalty. When you run a tier 13 map rare and corrupted at level 92 and you kill everything on the map and you only get 2% experience into your next level and all it takes is one of your glitches and you can wipe out days worth of work. This type of screwing the player is what is causing many to leave blizzard and why so many left Sony's games.

Is your health/ES pool under 4k? I can bet it is.
Last edited by Insight_Knight on Jan 18, 2019, 8:28:24 PM
"

Doubt it. He should have at least 5.5k life.
"
"

That was kind of my point. I see so many new players complaining and lo and behold they have zero HP/ES nodes on the tree.
7.7k according to PoB. Only buffer against ele is Fortify though. And no curse flask. Ngamahu's cyclone.

Wildfire doesn't affect Molten Burst.
Last edited by Anonymous1749704 on Jan 18, 2019, 9:10:25 PM
"
"
"

That was kind of my point. I see so many new players complaining and lo and behold they have zero HP/ES nodes on the tree.

He does have plenty of life nodes on the tree, that was his/her point.

He likely has a decent lifepool.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Jan 18, 2019, 9:10:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info