you need to fix some crap

"
Coddi28 wrote:
Seriously spent an entire week running maps and because your game glitches, lags and has attack spikes

wtb attack spikes
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
We need 3 leagues.

I hate SC it's too SC. You can zerg all hard content after you reach a level milestone. Thats some BS.

I hate HC one lag and you tap 50 hrs of work.

I see why some hate death penalty.

We need

Hard Core - Die everything lost

Mid Core - lose a level on death

Soft Core - roll on with cast on death portal.

My job IRL is making people happy. This will work GGG.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 18, 2019, 10:42:54 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
We need 3 leagues.

I hate SC it's too SC. You can zerg all hard content after you reach a level milestone. Thats some BS.

We need

i gues cast on death would be a legit build in that soft soft core XD
Word. I bet Cast on death would be #1 meta at poeninja in Soft soft core.

Besides portal think other possibilities sounds fun. They'd probably nerf it though. They dont like too many people having fun.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 18, 2019, 11:13:09 PM
If L92 doesn't move much why are you trying to move something that doesn't move enough.

I noticed L88 to L89 is slower than anything before it [it's relative, isn't it]. But the class I'm playing is so much fun that I don't even notice.
It's got to a point where I am minutes away from L89 and I don't want to reach it because it's exciting almost getting there.

I could probably do it in 1x T10 map.
But I'm not going to; It's great waiting it out.
I'm pretty sure I wouldn't bother with L90. Nothing's going to change is it?

"
georgepine wrote:
If L92 doesn't move much why are you trying to move something that doesn't move enough.

I noticed L88 to L89 is slower than anything before it [it's relative, isn't it]. But the class I'm playing is so much fun that I don't even notice.
It's got to a point where I am minutes away from L89 and I don't want to reach it because it's exciting almost getting there.

I could probably do it in 1x T10 map.
But I'm not going to; It's great waiting it out.
I'm pretty sure I wouldn't bother with L90. Nothing's going to change is it?

the funny thing is as soon as i stop trying to level past 92+ i kinda level up "faster" than when i try to do it
"
ciel289 wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
We need 3 leagues.

We need

i gues cast on death would be a legit build in that soft soft core XD

I doubt it. Too many phased bosses :(

If only CoD could overrule phases. I'd make a CoD build right this moment.
"
Coddi28 wrote:
Seriously spent an entire week running maps and because your game glitches, lags and has attack spikes i'm still at 0% into my next level. Seriously either increase the experience points or stop with the 10% death penalty. When you run a tier 13 map rare and corrupted at level 92 and you kill everything on the map and you only get 2% experience into your next level and all it takes is one of your glitches and you can wipe out days worth of work. This type of screwing the player is what is causing many to leave blizzard and why so many left Sony's games.

Why are you complaining about death penalty, have you seen the loot drops? Grinding Gears Games, take a hint.
Last edited by ChimpMagnet on Jan 19, 2019, 5:33:00 PM
"
ciel289 wrote:
the funny thing is as soon as i stop trying to level past 92+ i kinda level up "faster" than when i try to do it

I'm halfway through and more recently hitting L89 on the same day yesterday evening doing T10-T11 maps.

If I were being honest, it's the fun of the build class and the simple fact that the map level coincides with moving the level along at the right pace you enjoy having to do it.

GGG have a simple rule book somewhere when they designed this game: at the end of that book it says, "It all works out; we should push it live."

There are two types of gamer. The ones where they don't notice anything and the ones that have a crowbar handy and constantly jam it into an edge and start pushing as hard as they can listening out for a noise of rending metal to let them know, "I'm getting there; I'm doing it right!"
Last edited by georgepine on Jan 20, 2019, 4:04:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info