Alva was nerfed?

"
Kastmar wrote:
Done 50 red map only found zana. No other master. So where is you RNG? BS it was nerfed especially before patch I see some master in every 3rd map and I did more then hundred maps. So at lest 30 master. Now in 50 maps no other master than zana.

!!
"
HarukaTeno wrote:
"
Kastmar wrote:
I cannot find him any more in maps. I used to find him in every 3th maps, now nothing only zana.

If you have "present day temple" fully ready (a.k.a. "completed 11 incursions") - you need to run it.

Then Alva will appear again in map(s)
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
So what is HarukaTeno is saying, in case you missed it twice, is that you need to talk to Alva in your Hideout, assuming you have invited her there, and run the temple that you have waiting.
Still play SSF on my main account :)
“You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water my friend.”
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
This dude is playing PoE in future. Alva got genderbent and is "him" now.
"
BasilWood wrote:
in case you missed it twice

Maybe this will be the "3th" time he'll miss it.

Sorry, couldn't help myself.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Here, have my Alvas... give me your Zanas! Zana can even be a "he" if you want, sure s/he won't mind it in 2019.
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
BasilWood wrote:
in case you missed it twice

Maybe this will be the "3th" time he'll miss it.

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

:) Phrazz, one of my favourite posters over the years.
Still play SSF on my main account :)
"
It's just RNG nothing more stop thinking alligator people are real

Of course that's not real. I live in SW Florida and know that is false but Skunk Ape IS REAL!

See for yourself.  :)
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Jan 15, 2019, 7:53:54 PM
"
Aynix wrote:
This dude is playing PoE in future. Alva got genderbent and is "him" now.

LOL! But maybe the OP is playing Counterpart PoE. Just ask Howard Silk. He's seen a thing or two.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Jan 15, 2019, 8:01:45 PM
Depends when you measure. She has absolutely been nerfed into the ground since Incursion. The temples were balanced around seeing her every map. Now you get her about every 15-100 maps (I can't recall if it's each master within 15 maps or a master every 15 maps; I believe the latter) and the temples have not been changed to accommodate that change. There's not even a scarab for her.

If you're just talking about league start, then no. I do not believe I've seen a nerf with her.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info