Current Multi-mod Meta

How bad is this going to get nerfed, i wonder? its obviously going to get nerfed. this shit is bonkers. you can create such amazing stuff pretty damn easily, really.

even outside of weapons, there are a few choice things you can do to really garnish amazing items at basically just a 2 exalt fee. maybe it would be best if the cost was raised....maybe to 5ex or so.

here are a couple examples of pretty bonkers cheap GG end game items i've made for myself.

Tarkecat inspired pretty GG Caustic arrow bow

Toxic rain focused bow

Insane boots for 2 exalts

the boots are pretty crazy. 95 life, 40/40/40 res, 30 movement and 12% spell dodge for basically a total of 2.5ex including divining cost.
Last bumped on Jan 16, 2019, 1:51:12 PM
It was already nerf -.- divine to 2 ex what do you want it 10 ex now? Oh jee lets give you a medal!

Oh and it's not getting nerfed I'll assure you that.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jan 14, 2019, 6:46:11 PM
what craft are you talking about that got nerfed?

im mostly talking about can have multiple crafted modifiers. its 2 ex, and with all the other crafts available this seems too easily accessible
In the past the multi mod was 1 divine now it's been 2 ex when most of this game drops dogshit like literally 99% of this game drops are dogshit the other is fossil crafting. You have SOME clarity to make your own gear finally and you're like THIS IS SO FUCKING OP PLEASE NERF IT.

Really?

I can assure it's not going to be touched.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Did you yolo annul the boots until all you had left was the movespeed and dodge?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
Did you yolo annul the boots until all you had left was the movespeed and dodge?

yup.
admittedly i got pretty lucky on that, but still....you can buy the bases super cheap and just go ham and get lucky and make butt tons of money

im doing the exact same for my gloves because all the gloves i want, with the mods i want, are like 7ex +. so i'll spend about 1c worth of alts and make my GG gloves for 2 exalts. no problem

literally everyone should just be making their own gear now.
Yes, the bar for good gear got raised with the new crafts. This is FINE. Exalts are still rare, and actually being able to make decent gear is a huge boon to the AVERAGE player. the BEST gear is not going to have a suffix that says 'can have multiple crafted mods'.

Those boots. theyre 2tone, so you get 40 resist instead of a lab enchant.
So you have 30 movespeed, 80 resist, 95 life, spell dodge.

Barring the spell dodge, 30ms/80 res/95 life boots -- 40-75 chaos in current league. Under HALF an ex, a quarter of the cost of just multimod.

Last year, very little on your crafting bench was worth anything. Sure, you could slap a marginal amount of res/life on something. woo. Now we can actually USE our orbs instead of playing path of trading. This is a good thing.
The "man in the street" has finally got some use for exalted orbs, besides trading. Hell, "the man in the street" has finally got a chance at decent items besides trading.

It's the end of the world.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
2 exalts a slot is still way more expensive than what most players could afford and the annul till you bust approach is extremely costly with annuls 30c a pop.

Looking at my gear, not a single item is multi moded or "self crafted" other than my fossil helm.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
Looking at my gear, not a single item is multi moded or "self crafted" other than my fossil helm.

Which was my point; we now have a more solid, secure way of progressing, without buying everything. And still, some - if not all - of those items are cheaper to craft, than it was to buy equals last league.

We both know it will always be cheaper to trade, but choices are good, and even though trade leagues are the biggest (and most "important") leagues, a lot of people are playing in other leagues. All leagues are part of the game. All play styles are part of the game.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info