Current Multi-mod Meta

whats unbalanced about it?
its certainly better than eternal imprints crafting or rank 8 grinding.
getting tier 1/2 rolls, let alone multiple one, on a single item is RARE (rates are on poedb.tw, talking about alteration method here), isolating said mods on an item is RARE (don't even want to count how many annuls I wasted and was left with a single t8 mod), annulment are comparably in high demand, add the cost and scarcity of exalted orbs and it's fair for the result. It's not even like it's a low price.
Last edited by talichan on Jan 15, 2019, 4:56:40 PM
"
snip

you specifically said
"
This is not true for number of reasons:

i pointed out how it was true.
you then proceed to make up ridiculous and horribly wrong math to try to figure out the "average" cost of making such boots, and you say discussion with me is pointless

ok bud
have a good day
2 EX for an average player is not cheap. It is laughable how vast the gap is between no life cat ladies (looking at you I_NO) compared to casual 1+ year players or less. I can make a safe bet that over 60% of the player base right now does not even have an ex in stash, including standard since this influx of players.
Last edited by Insight_Knight on Jan 15, 2019, 6:18:26 PM
Those boots are nuts. I need to make a pair.
Those boots are on FLEEK.

"
I can make a safe bet that over 60% of the player base right now does not even have an ex in stash, including standard since this influx of players.

Well I HAD two in-league and I had to sell them all for chaos because fuck GGG and its shit trade system that relies on external tools to price items properly (and a league stuffed with non-buyers and scammers) on top of re-re-rerolling off reflect mods on maps.
Last edited by LeetbakaDX on Jan 15, 2019, 7:29:47 PM
I like this crafting as addition for SSF.

Before this, finding an exalt was more a ok, an exalt, let's pretend to be happy.

No other use than to YOLO slam on gear getting an additional stun recovery or +12 strength.

Now you can use them. A reason to delving for getting new ones behind the walls.
"
LeetbakaDX wrote:
Those boots are on FLEEK.

"
I can make a safe bet that over 60% of the player base right now does not even have an ex in stash, including standard since this influx of players.

Well I HAD two in-league and I had to sell them all for chaos because fuck GGG and its shit trade system that relies on external tools to price items properly (and a league stuffed with non-buyers and scammers) on top of re-re-rerolling off reflect mods on maps.

it costs a single chaos or even just scour+alch to reroll a map lmao
They are going to nerf miltimoding by making betrayal encounters rarer next league, so good luck farming Vagan :))
"
xMustard wrote:
ya i tried SSF in uhh...leaguestone league but didn't keep with it.
i don't know how much time i'll get to play on a weekly basis, so im pretty dependent on trade for progress. mostly map progress.

i just don't have the time to grind out the grindy bits

yeah the T9-11 map range is brutal to get complete and memory frags and proceed into reds but once you get rolling you can chain even T16s.

Anyway all I meant is you be lucky to make even one item. Trade makes it easier only if you are a good trader, as in bring in more than you put out. It may be hard for you to accept but you're in the top 5%

Git R Dun!
"
Llyrain wrote:
I like this crafting as addition for SSF.

Before this, finding an exalt was more a ok, an exalt, let's pretend to be happy.

No other use than to YOLO slam on gear getting an additional stun recovery or +12 strength.

Now you can use them. A reason to delving for getting new ones behind the walls.

I'm kinda bumbed I yoloed a bunch of stuff in SSF now. Made like 30ex between several leagues and just tossed them on anything half ass decent because whatever. Now they have use.

Edit they always had niche use like a few niche crafts like +3 bows, or if you had 1000 exalts + to truly make something good. But for 99.999% they were of no use but medium of exchange. This changes everything and thats cool.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 16, 2019, 11:50:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info