Betrayal Statistics

Interesting data - thanks for sharing. I'm still relatively new to PoE, and (apparently like many) my highest level Betrayal characters are arc and armageddon brand elementalists, followed by pathfinder and a guardian.

It looks like the latest patch made some welcome changes to fortification encounters, which is mostly what I encounter in maps. Admittedly, I often avoid them whenever I'm pushing, because the encounters can be impossible for me to complete. The big challenge for me is standing toe to toe with anything past the white maps feels like suicide.

Keep up the good work - still having fun.
1/3 of all time spent is hideout time...? Not because hideouts are so nice, it´s because of trying to buy a certain map while whispering 100 people who usually don´t respond.

The huge time spent "in campaign" is certainly greatly influenced by people running low lvl areas in act 10 for quick syndicate and temple progress.
I learned that most melee sucks and that arc will get nerfed.

And fuck off with ur exalted stack!
"
sp0tz wrote:
Delve 4.84%

This!

Delve too damn rare, or too damn expensive.

true

why did you nerf drop in Sulphite frequency?
It's really sad to see Delve has such a low percentage, and it's probably the most fun content in the game currently. This prompts sulphite scarab trading for atleast somewhat decent sulphite, and even the it's just a few minutes of delving. Really sad.
So people spend more time in hideouts than in maps huh?

What about logging into your hideout then instead of towns? Seems like people would want this and would save the effort of loading an extra zone. (People with bad pc disconnecting on mtx ball in town)
"
Shamuskie wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
We're out of stats now, so what have we learned? There's a pretty good chance that if you randomly select a character online, it is an Elementalist in their hideout, and you have a better chance of finding a stack of Exalted Orbs than finding a Berserker in the Temple of Atzoatl.

...Hold my beer!

I love these comparisons :-)
Definitely the most fun I've had in a league, so much credit to all the team for their hard efforts !
"
gibbousmoon wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
It's nice to see that a lot of the content we've pitched as dangerous is, in fact, dangerous.

Dangerous? Trial of Burning Rage dangerous?

That shit isn't dangerous. You just have to stand there and wait. And wait. And wait.

It's not dangerous; it's annoying. You guys are annoying people to death. That's why so many people die there. They get pissed off at the annoying mechanic, and try to run through it. Ain't nothin to be proud of. Stop it.

Are all POE players 12 years old or something?

"My god I have to wait eight seconds before spamming my right clic to use my arcs spell on an other pack and see them explode with my very skilled character, what an horrible content."
"
It was interesting to learn that, despite the drop in Sulphite frequency, players still spend about a fifth of the time they spend in maps in the Azurite mine.

Yeah, because some people love it more than some maps
and it´s sad to know that u intentionally discouraged players from delving ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info