3.7 Man Mode 2H Frost blades Voidforge Champion 3M DPS - Cheap - Deathless Uber Elder

how do you solve mana problem ? its don have any mana leech skil in the passive according to your recommended passive tree
"
jiayao93 wrote:
how do you solve mana problem ? its don have any mana leech skil in the passive according to your recommended passive tree

Take the mana leech node down to the right.

Sorry, ive missed updating this.
Såg din geforce experience logga.
Proud to try a swedish one this time, Einhar.
Awesome guide ! just one quick question, on the forum it says that your frost bomb is not linked in your helmet but on POB it's linked in your gloves. Just wondering where it should really be. THank you
"
JakeLuhrs wrote:
Awesome guide ! just one quick question, on the forum it says that your frost bomb is not linked in your helmet but on POB it's linked in your gloves. Just wondering where it should really be. THank you

Thank you!

It doesnt matter where it is, it needs no links.
"
gogasos wrote:
Såg din geforce experience logga.
Proud to try a swedish one this time, Einhar.

Hehe, och "aktivera windows" också :)

Lycka till!
Hello, im trying out your build currenctly, and even after getting items, that to me seem pretty similar to yours, im not getting at all close to your damage, could someone tell me whats wrong with my build and what major items to change, even with changing some items to yours from your POB it doesnt increase too much.

Even switching from belly of the beast to loreweave doesnt do a significant increase

Currently i have a super hard time killing the summit map boss, he pretty much 1 shots me whatever he does, and takes forever to kill.

https://pastebin.com/jhmNU35f
Last edited by thyzoor on Jul 31, 2019, 11:43:09 AM
"
thyzoor wrote:
Hello, im trying out your build currenctly, and even after getting items, that to me seem pretty similar to yours, im not getting at all close to your damage, could someone tell me whats wrong with my build and what major items to change, even with changing some items to yours from your POB it doesnt increase too much.

Even switching from belly of the beast to loreweave doesnt do a significant increase

Currently i have a super hard time killing the summit map boss, he pretty much 1 shots me whatever he does, and takes forever to kill.

https://pastebin.com/jhmNU35f

The items are similar yes, but not as min/maxed.

Your gems lack quality.

No frost bomb.

Only 1 Fight for survival jewel.

No head or boots enchant.

I added elemental damage to attacks to belt and a phys as extra cold to the amu,
added boots and head enchants, qualited the gems and added frost bomb.

Also increased the rolls on your flasks, 2% more on the Lions roar gave you 60k more damage.

This put you at about 2,5-3M.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/gvMhbWjk

Sry if ive made any mistakes, im still on laptop.

How u get fortify, when u u dont use a gem ?
"
beebimiisu wrote:
How u get fortify, when u u dont use a gem ?

Check the Ascendency nodes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info