3.7 Man Mode 2H Frost blades Voidforge Champion 3M DPS - Cheap - Deathless Uber Elder

Hello Raazan i saw your build in liftnerd video always wanted to try frost blades seen few variants of the skill just wanted to know with abit of investment all content is viable right?Also your pob tree is for 3.6 where is the mana node you mentioned?
Last edited by Bezmageddon on Jul 19, 2019, 7:52:47 PM
Sorry if this was asked already. Which way to go first on the skill tree while lvling? I havnt played in a while. Guides ive seen in the past give lvl ranges of where to go at which lvl on the tree.

Thanks!
"
TechN9ne_ wrote:
Sorry if this was asked already. Which way to go first on the skill tree while lvling? I havnt played in a while. Guides ive seen in the past give lvl ranges of where to go at which lvl on the tree.

Thanks!

Do what i do go for what u feel u need if u have twink gear get life nodes and some damage if u feel u need more damage go there do what you feel u need is usually what people suggest
Last edited by Bezmageddon on Jul 20, 2019, 5:34:22 AM
np done
Last edited by HighBlow on Jul 20, 2019, 10:37:51 AM
Is blood drinker the only life leech/on hit we've got in this build?

And as far as mana leech for the HC variant, you think it's better to path down to bottom right and take primeval force while at it for a good chunk of damage? or go under vaal pact nodes and grab the extra life leech?

Btw, where does all the hit chance come from? Nevermind saw the ascendancy cannot evade
Last edited by MrToweliee on Jul 21, 2019, 2:14:48 AM
"
MrToweliee wrote:
Is blood drinker the only life leech/on hit we've got in this build?

And as far as mana leech for the HC variant, you think it's better to path down to bottom right and take primeval force while at it for a good chunk of damage? or go under vaal pact nodes and grab the extra life leech?

Btw, where does all the hit chance come from? Nevermind saw the ascendancy cannot evade

Taking more life leech doesnt gain you more life leech since you only can leech 20% of your life per second.

As for mana leeche, id say bottom right is the best, better leech node.
How does mana recover?
"
anggelotti142 wrote:
How does mana recover?
ok dry I have already seen the passive haha ​​I as stupid using blasphemy with warlords mark
Hey there!

Loving the build/guide, it's my first serious character in years and I'm enjoying it really well. Even made some decent currency with it (up to 4 ex now!)

However, with all this money I'm unsure what to upgrade to next... What would benefit me the most for mapping? I have no issues with death/damage at the moment on T8/9 maps, but I'll probably run into it sooner or later.

Would anyone mind taking a look?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Ragaroah/characters

Wondering what that 4ex would go to best. I'm thinking it might be these, in this order:
- 6L Loreweave
- Better boots
- Better jewels

Unless I'm mistaken? Thanks in advance!
Last edited by Ragaroah on Jul 23, 2019, 11:17:23 AM
"
Ragaroah wrote:
Hey there!

Loving the build/guide, it's my first serious character in years and I'm enjoying it really well. Even made some decent currency with it (up to 4 ex now!)

However, with all this money I'm unsure what to upgrade to next... What would benefit me the most for mapping? I have no issues with death/damage at the moment on T8/9 maps, but I'll probably run into it sooner or later.

Would anyone mind taking a look?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Ragaroah/characters

Wondering what that 4ex would go to best. I'm thinking it might be these, in this order:
- 6L Loreweave
- Better boots
- Better jewels

Unless I'm mistaken? Thanks in advance!

Yes, that order seems fine.
Boots and jewels has prolly the same priority, 6L would benefit the most.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info