3.7 Man Mode 2H Frost blades Voidforge Champion 3M DPS - Cheap - Deathless Uber Elder

"
Raazen wrote:
"
Fürry wrote:
Is there a specific way for leveling or we just go balls to the wall from the start and upgrade gear around A4 or A5 w/ FB? Or FB all the way there?

I will update the leveling in a moment, ty for mentioning it.

You level with Frost blades from start, get Ancestral call asap from Tidal Island quest.
It helps alot for clearing.
Can also add Chance to bleed, Ruthless, Lesser poison and Onslaught support for extra damage and movement speed.

Leveling Uniques:
Weapons: Screaming eagles x2, at level 32 we swap to either The Gryphon x2 or lvl 33 Reapers Pursuit.
Once you are lvl 51, start using Terminus est till you get Voidforge.

Amulet: The karui ward can use all the way through campaign.

Boots: Wanderlust, swap to Victarios Flight at level 12.

Gloves: Lachtornial Caress, Tombfist at level 36 if needed.

Belt: Meginords Girdle all the way up to level 68 to be replaced by a Stygian.

Body: Tabula rasa(best with +2 to melee gems or projectile gems)

Helm: Asenath mark(the Int might be hard to come by for this), at lvl 23 u can use The Peregrine anyways.

Ascendency order:
Unstoppable hero > Fortitude > Conqueror > Worthy Foe

Passive tree:
It doesnt really matter where you go first, try
get 2 jewel slots asap for Figth for survival x2.
It will help with both ST and AOE.
Dont take the Brutal blade/Fatal blade wheel until you start using swords.

Thanks!
what set up life leech wise, do we use before level 80 (mark of the elder ring)
Have u tried going Vaal pact + warlord's mark?

Also why did u go winter spirit when u already have full conversion?
Last edited by PandaZeus on Jan 15, 2019, 12:33:47 AM
"
Vheissu wrote:

Blood Rage already helps with leech
"
PandaZeus wrote:
"
Vheissu wrote:

Blood Rage already helps with leech

Yes, Bloodrage and the blood drinker node.

"
PandaZeus wrote:
Have u tried going Vaal pact + warlord's mark?

Also why did u go winter spirit when u already have full conversion?

I have not tried Vaal pact, with both blood rage and blood magic+leap slam it would prolly feel a bit risky.

Warlords mark would be great since we dont use any curse, but my character has no room for a curse setup.

About the conversion, if im not mistaken we only convert 60% before Winter spirit, Winter spirit converts the last 40%.
Why you don't use multiple totems support for your warchief totem since you use them for damage?

It's a 140% more damage multiplier, since it's 20% less damage but 3 totems instead of one. And they tank better since they draw more aggro with more hits, especially for hardcore.
"
Llyrain wrote:
Why you don't use multiple totems support for your warchief totem since you use them for damage?

It's a 140% more damage multiplier, since it's 20% less damage but 3 totems instead of one. And they tank better since they draw more aggro with more hits, especially for hardcore.

Multiple Totems Support interacts badly with Vaal AW, it does not provide it with more totems, and gives it less damage.

Its great for non-vaal AW tho, would probably be better suited for Hardcore yes.
Ill add that to the HC section.

Last edited by Raazen on Jan 15, 2019, 5:40:13 AM
"
Raazen wrote:
"
Llyrain wrote:

Multiple Totems Support interacts badly with Vaal AW, it does not provide it with more totems, and gives it less damage.

Its great for non-vaal AW tho, would probably be better suited for Hardcore yes.

Don't have one active now, but can't you set 1 click with 2 normal totems and then as second click the vaal? It will do less damage on itself, but buff even the other 2 totems for alltogether more damage?

I had the 3 totems during leveling of my current build (no vaal dropped, SSF...). I used them very successful as battering ram on original level syndicate fortresses while thinning the horde with my main skill.
Started this build 2 days ago. Extremely fun! Flew through the acts faster than I ever have. Love the slow, one-shot, shotgun feeling of this build. OP, if you continue to min-max this build with late game crafts, please keep this guide updated! +1 for this guide, thanks for sharing!
"
Thunderbus wrote:
Started this build 2 days ago. Extremely fun! Flew through the acts faster than I ever have. Love the slow, one-shot, shotgun feeling of this build. OP, if you continue to min-max this build with late game crafts, please keep this guide updated! +1 for this guide, thanks for sharing!

Great to hear!
I feel like the build is at its peak in terms of budget, sure you could squeeze out 1 or 2m more dps but its gonna cost too much to be worth.

And im currently attempting to make a Earthquaker, might make a guide on that one after also, if it becomes successful.

"
Llyrain wrote:
"
Raazen wrote:
"
Llyrain wrote:

Don't have one active now, but can't you set 1 click with 2 normal totems and then as second click the vaal? It will do less damage on itself, but buff even the other 2 totems for alltogether more damage?

I had the 3 totems during leveling of my current build (no vaal dropped, SSF...). I used them very successful as battering ram on original level syndicate fortresses while thinning the horde with my main skill.

Some have said that during one activation, the vaalgem uses up both charges to either spawn 1 or 2 totems(random it seems).
Its not a bad idea, you can do it that way, but i dont want the build to be too reliant on totems.

Besides Vaalside areas, you can just buy the gem from vendor and vaal it.
It got a pretty high chance of turning it into vaal.
Last edited by Raazen on Jan 15, 2019, 9:02:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info