[3.8] Demi's Fastest Lemon: 190% Quantity Legacy MF Windripper Raider (ALL SKILLS + ALL CONTENT)

hello guys im noob and try to play this build. I suck at dmg stuation. I'm at act9 and cant speed clear Blood Adueduct. I'v mana problem. I think my dps not enought for good mana leech. So the questions are

1- how can i find jewels like this build?
MY 6L TS >> Tornado Shot > Mirage Archer > Greater Multiple Projectiles > Elemental Damage With Attacks > Damage on Full Life > Faster Attack

MY SUPPORT SKILL >> Herald of Ice > Assassin's Mark > Innervate > Onslaught

I m using storm cloud as weapon

My rings neackle are shit :(

could someone tell me how can i find jewelz :(
Hello i need some advices how to make my single target better
https://pastebin.com/UrkNd6ag

I am going to get tombfist next and get some 3x t1 dmg jewels in(that should boost my dps by 50k on 2socket tombfist version, 25k from each jewel) but after that i don't really see much i could improve except changing a belt to one with wed, amulet to one with crit multi and changing some jewels, the thing is i don't really want to go below 4k hp, i plan to end up with around 4.5k at least(as i am now, 95 lvl with thick skin nodes puts me at 4441 hp so slightly changing jewels will do), do u see anything that needs tweaking? I dont really plan to change the ring as it gives me resistances, 15 quantity and 59 life gain on hit which saves me from going vitality/void pact, i also plan to get perfect roll atziri's promise as well as fixing the bricked gem(gmp 17% quality)
"
TRNjord wrote:

1- how can i find jewels like this build?

Demi lists stat priorities on jewels in his guide. Use any marketplace site (poe.trade, pathofexile.com/trade, poeapp.com)

"
TRNjord wrote:

MY 6L TS >> Tornado Shot > Mirage Archer > Greater Multiple Projectiles > Elemental Damage With Attacks > Damage on Full Life > Faster Attack

Demi recommends Added Cold or Inc. Crit gem instead of Faster Attacks. As to why you're not sustaining mana, Demi addresses it in his guide, but I suspect Faster Attacks is the culprit.

"
TRNjord wrote:

MY SUPPORT SKILL >> Herald of Ice > Assassin's Mark > Innervate > Onslaught

You need Curse on Hit gem in that Herald of Ice setup otherwise your Assassin Mark gem will not apply to mobs.

"
Allenek wrote:
Hello i need some advices how to make my single target better

Your TS links are Pepega. Why energy leech gem? And replace Crit Damage gem with Critical STRIKES. Read Demi's links

As to your concern with low hp, well that's the life of a magic finder with a build that utilizes mostly uniques--You're not gonna have alot of hp. Gotta take the uniques out and replace with rares. You say you refuse to switch out the Thief's Torment, but that's two slots without a good chunk of life you're wasting so you have to make some sacrifices in gear slots.

tl;dr not to be a dick, but read Demi's guide, he really addresses 99% of problems I'm reading here
Because es leech is second best dps after ele dmg with attack skills?
I used to run critical strikes but replaced by critical damages as POB said i would have more dps
I don't have any issues with life, im just saying i don't want to drop life from my tree and i explained why and what do i plan to achieve and will achieve unless i drop some life i currently have. My issue is with dmg, just because in his case something is better it doesn't mean it works like that with my current gear, u expect me to 1:1 his guide while playing league? I know that jewels play the biggest role but i am asking if there is anything else i could do, if anyone has any ideas etc
"
Allenek wrote:
Because es leech is second best dps after ele dmg with attack skills?

Can you even utilize Es leech gem when you run blood rage and have 60 ES?

"
Allenek wrote:
I used to run critical strikes but replaced by critical damages as POB said i would have more dps

And yet you still have trouble with damage. It's because you have base 40ish crit combined without diamond. Critical Damage may be more paper dps, but it's not consistent dps and only works if you actually, you know, crit. Windripper got its weapon crit chance massivley reduced so Inc. Crit Strikes is mandatory if you want consistent damage. Also there are way better damage gems than Crit Damage. Like I said, follow the guide and read multiple guides. Being a PoB dps warrior does not solve the game's mechanics and complexity.

Edit: your second Inspired Learning is doing absolutely nothing. Might want to replace that too.
Last edited by illmtk on Mar 27, 2019, 7:11:26 PM
Yeah, cuz the es degen is greater than the amount i can even leech so im always leeching while i have blood rage on and i attacked recently since blood rage takes es first and then hp down and it doesn't seem like i leech both simultaneously but like life leech applies first(or i simply leech almost nothing compared to the degen since im always at 0 es with blood rage on)

About critical strikes, I used to run critical strikes while i was raider, back then my crit chance was really bad, once i switched to deadeye taking out crit strikes in favour of crit damages seemed like a good change, i did a couple of maps while switching up both and my dmg seemed slightly better with damages, my crit without diamond flask is 52,65% while with it up, its supposed to be something like 73.70 effective, with strikes it rises up to 90.02% so slightly more than 16% more crit chance with a flask up for the price of 126% crit multi. While mapping i have it almost permamently up and during the boss its 2 uses of 6.36 seconds so even if not used perfectly its still like 12 seconds of the flask +u refill charges as u kill phoenix birds, chimera mobs, hydra spawns, mino shits, not to mention if i die then i get flask refills so u can assume i have the flask up for at least 75% of the boss fight. From my personal experience it looked like i deal more dmg with damages than strikes, its another story with raider tho. What would u recommend as the replacement of crit damages if there are better gems for single target dps?

I don't have any second inspired learning? I just imported the pastebin i copied here and its nowhere also in my build i never had two http://prntscr.com/n3w5ir
Could someone take a look at my toon?
Got a Mirror today, and need to look what to look for first.
is vessel of vinktar worth picking up if youre playing in league?

Ok, so I just hit 93 and I apparently have a full respec available. I have not allocated my last passive. Currently, I'm running a build in another MF guide and I'm thinking this one is way better. It looks like if I respec to this, in the 7 points that I'm missing it's a two jewels (2 nodes each = 4), a frenzy node (2 nodes = 6 total), and a life node (total = 7).

There are 9 total in the build, so I'd be at 7, compared to the 4 I have now. And it's a straight trade from Fertile Mind to Unnatural Instinct, so I really just gain 3 more, which I would imagine is a huge increase in overall DPS and life.

My main questions are:

1) How do I go from Fertile Mind to not having it? If I unsocket it, I literally go down to 41 Int. I counted up the nodes in your build and it's only 90 total. Am I an idiot and missing something?

2) Am I choosing the wrong 7 nodes to not use?

3) Is it still worthwhile to swap over if I can't get the ultra-good 4 mod jewels and instead only 3 mods? If so, would you do 2 damage + life or 3 damage mods?

Thanks!
"
Allenek wrote:
Yeah, cuz the es degen is greater than the amount i can even leech so im always leeching while i have blood rage on and i attacked recently since blood rage takes es first and then hp down and it doesn't seem like i leech both simultaneously but like life leech applies first(or i simply leech almost nothing compared to the degen since im always at 0 es with blood rage on)

All of my wut. Trust me dude you are doing nothing with that ES leech gem. You are literally the only windripper build that slotted this. Use a real gem.

"
Allenek wrote:

About critical strikes, I used to run critical strikes while i was raider, back then my crit chance was really bad, once i switched to deadeye taking out crit strikes in favour of crit damages seemed like a good change, i did a couple of maps while switching up both and my dmg seemed slightly better with damages, my crit without diamond flask is 52,65% while with it up, its supposed to be something like 73.70 effective, with strikes it rises up to 90.02% so slightly more than 16% more crit chance with a flask up for the price of 126% crit multi. While mapping i have it almost permamently up and during the boss its 2 uses of 6.36 seconds so even if not used perfectly its still like 12 seconds of the flask +u refill charges as u kill phoenix birds, chimera mobs, hydra spawns, mino shits, not to mention if i die then i get flask refills so u can assume i have the flask up for at least 75% of the boss fight. From my personal experience it looked like i deal more dmg with damages than strikes, its another story with raider tho. What would u recommend as the replacement of crit damages if there are better gems for single target dps?

Wait you do guardians with this build of yours? What happens when you run into hard mods such as mobs are immune to elemental ailments so herald of ice does not proc your assassin mark?

I also don't see what dead eye has to do with switching inc. critical strikes with crit damage. *takes a look at your ascendancy setup* Wow what a mess. Why take rapture when you dont scale phys damage at all? What happens when you run a red map with the impervious mod that has 65% to avoid bleeding on mobs? Your Rapture node is now useless. Remember, we want consistent damage, not bullshit gimmicks.

You also spec into Powerful Precision, which Pierces targets. Pierce takes priority and defeats the point of Rigwald's quiver. For Deadeye, you want Gather Winds, Far Shot, Ricochet, Endless Munitions or Fast and Deadly.

Once you fix all that mess, if you want more single target, you can replace Rigwald's with a shaper +1 arrow quiver with damage mods with a 6l Barrage setup. I also recommend Added Lightning or Added Cold to replace Inc. Crit Dmg gem.

Are you following any guide? Because it seems like you're just doing your own thing to the point you're not even playing the same ascendancy as Demi so I dont know why you're here unless you're just asking for general advice despite the build guide? idk

"
Allenek wrote:

I don't have any second inspired learning? I just imported the pastebin i copied here and its nowhere also in my build i never had two http://prntscr.com/n3w5ir

my mistake, PoB must have been acting weird at that time then
Last edited by illmtk on Mar 27, 2019, 11:56:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info