[3.8] Demi's Fastest Lemon: 190% Quantity Legacy MF Windripper Raider (ALL SKILLS + ALL CONTENT)

Man these items is POG but i wish i have the currency lul
"
"
SyZ wrote:
Can you explain the purpose of each of the gems in the 6L for the main TS skill?

Currently, I'm using TS + GMP + Added Cold Damage + Increased Critical Strikes + Elemental Damage with Attacks + Ice Bite from the 3.4 Windripper Boi Guide which I found before this, and looking to swap out the 'worst' one as I just picked up a 20/20 IIQ gem and want to finally start using it. I looked in this build and the 6L setup is totally different and I'm confused. Thanks.

path of building never lies: https://youtu.be/fhBlhIHxFGQ

the "best" links tend to change from character to character. i just recommended what pob told me to use.

Awesome, thanks!

I'm so bad at this game.

My TS listed dps was 27K before the IIQ gem.

I swapped out a few skills and also am now using the IIQ gem, and my listed DPS went UP to 30K.

Sooooo ... I've basically been playing for 2 months way under where I actually could be, because I didn't know about that POB function and also because I'm just bad.
Last edited by SyZ on Mar 24, 2019, 7:05:54 PM
Do you still recommend Raider ascendancy over Deadeye?

All I'm seein is Deadeye windripper tornado shot builds.
I have noticed that Queen of the Forst Destiny Leather has changed to: 1% increased Movement Speed per 600 Evasion Rating, up to 75% --> before it was per 450 ER, still worth?
havnt played mf in some time, can someone explain to me how he gets quantity on his rare gear?
"
bjegger wrote:
havnt played mf in some time, can someone explain to me how he gets quantity on his rare gear?

Legacy gear !
v1tAm1n^
"
SyZ wrote:
"
"
SyZ wrote:
Can you explain the purpose of each of the gems in the 6L for the main TS skill?

Currently, I'm using TS + GMP + Added Cold Damage + Increased Critical Strikes + Elemental Damage with Attacks + Ice Bite from the 3.4 Windripper Boi Guide which I found before this, and looking to swap out the 'worst' one as I just picked up a 20/20 IIQ gem and want to finally start using it. I looked in this build and the 6L setup is totally different and I'm confused. Thanks.

path of building never lies: https://youtu.be/fhBlhIHxFGQ

the "best" links tend to change from character to character. i just recommended what pob told me to use.

Awesome, thanks!

I'm so bad at this game.

My TS listed dps was 27K before the IIQ gem.

I swapped out a few skills and also am now using the IIQ gem, and my listed DPS went UP to 30K.

Sooooo ... I've basically been playing for 2 months way under where I actually could be, because I didn't know about that POB function and also because I'm just bad.

Doesn't the Elemental Focus in your TS setup defeat the purpose of windripper and herald of ice?

"

Doesn't the Elemental Focus in your TS setup defeat the purpose of windripper and herald of ice?[/quote]

yes it does. lol
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Last edited by DeMiGodking102 on Mar 26, 2019, 8:06:51 PM
Hi Demi, do you have any opinions on going deadeye? I'm very newbie and don't know much, but people have been saying deadeye is better than raider. I've played both raider and deadeye and I thought raider feels faster and safer. Is there any pros and cons?
"
mek8035 wrote:
Hi Demi, do you have any opinions on going deadeye? I'm very newbie and don't know much, but people have been saying deadeye is better than raider. I've played both raider and deadeye and I thought raider feels faster and safer. Is there any pros and cons?

imagine reading a build guide lul

"
Why not Deadeye REEEEEEE?!?!

Because it gives nothing but slighty more damage. We can get that damage by getting actual Abyssal Jewels pretty easily, Raider provides all kinds of defense + offense + quality of life from Elemental Status Immunity, as well as infinite Frenzy Charges for boss fights. Deadeye is just a squishy ball of RIPs waiting to happen.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info