[3.8] Demi's Fastest Lemon: 190% Quantity Legacy MF Windripper Raider (ALL SKILLS + ALL CONTENT)

Hey guys this was my first MF character and I made it towards the end of the league so it was throw together quickly. I have really enjoyed playing it and would like to continue to do so in standard. I don't have the currency for legacy items but I don't plan on farming past yellow maps so it shouldn't be a problem.

I was hoping to get some pointers on what I should improve next with the build.

This is my character in path of building: https://pastebin.com/z6N4Ycmj

I know that the majority of the builds damage comes from abyss jewels and the ones I have were just what I could afford. Should I continue to upgrade those or are their other things I should go for first?

For what its worth I'm using lightning arrow instead of tornado shot because I prefer the skill. I know that 6 linking my windripper and getting a proper barrage setup would seem like the obvious thing to do for boss killing, but that wouldn't help my clear speed which is right now my number 1 priority.
"
SKTerran wrote:
Hey guys this was my first MF character and I made it towards the end of the league so it was throw together quickly. I have really enjoyed playing it and would like to continue to do so in standard. I don't have the currency for legacy items but I don't plan on farming past yellow maps so it shouldn't be a problem.

I know that the majority of the builds damage comes from abyss jewels and the ones I have were just what I could afford. Should I continue to upgrade those or are their other things I should go for first?

For what its worth I'm using lightning arrow instead of tornado shot because I prefer the skill. I know that 6 linking my windripper and getting a proper barrage setup would seem like the obvious thing to do for boss killing, but that wouldn't help my clear speed which is right now my number 1 priority.

in order of ease:

flasks, quality/level on gems, jewels, enchantments. otherwise looks fine to do white/yellows and spam farm currency until you can afford to upgrade into real gear. some of your gem setups are a bit off as well

this is more or less what the char would look like at like, week 1 of league start.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Last edited by DeMiGodking102 on Mar 5, 2019, 1:15:41 PM
Hey,

for the Synthesis League i would like to start of with your MF Build. Would you mind putting a Leveling Tree on your Guide? I saw your Skill Tree, but im not sure in which direction should i go first.
"
"
SKTerran wrote:

in order of ease:

flasks, quality/level on gems, jewels, enchantments. otherwise looks fine to do white/yellows and spam farm currency until you can afford to upgrade into real gear. some of your gem setups are a bit off as well

this is more or less what the char would look like at like, week 1 of league start.

Thanks for the quick response!

You are dead on with the week 1 of the league comment. As I said I threw this together at the end of the league with a leftover currency so that's about the level I expected to get to.
"
Nasferatus wrote:

Check the 'configuration' tab !!!!!!!!!!

i checked.

Without jewels my dps is 14k and demis a lot better. And his jewel gives 10k dps each while mine 3k dps.. must be jewels but the base damage is big. Ofc I went wrath instead herald of ice+assa mark. But the difference shouldnt be that massive.

Apparently his rings and amulet is big deal and quiver if its not quills. From there big scaling happens.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Last edited by webas on Mar 5, 2019, 9:34:40 PM
updated
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters

Ty for build ! no EX left :) yesterday buyed Ring, Amulet, Gloves and Unnatural Instinct ! need farm ex to upgrade jewels then ring, boots and helm

And 1 question Should I use Ice Bite or Hypothermia and why ?
v1tAm1n^
Last edited by Nasferatus on Mar 7, 2019, 5:42:14 PM
"
updated

Thanks a lot for the guide and fast update. Would you suggest this build for a league start? I remember I was struggling to start one league with ranger. Is maybe a good idea to level as a DOT physical chaos bower with Caustic Arrow, Scourge Arrow, Toxic Rain? Or better to start with Rain of Arrows elemental?

Thanks for considering.
Planning to League start Synthesis using this build.

First League start for me, I joined half way through Betrayal.

Any tips or tricks would be greatly appreciated.
"
updated

like upadted with all, all like pastebin and so on?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info