[3.8] Demi's Fastest Lemon: 190% Quantity Legacy MF Windripper Raider (ALL SKILLS + ALL CONTENT)

MINOTAUR INSTAKILL:

>>>>>>>>>> https://clips.twitch.tv/SlipperyChillyDoveBuddhaBar <<<<<<<<<<

lol
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Can you guys have a look over my MF build?

I have some problems with it at the moment, i can't level past 93, i just keep dying too often now.

Someone else told me to go Deadeye and i followed their build, but if that's not good enough i'll change it. Just not sure what is ok and what should i change.

What would you recommend I change?

I have a free passive tree reset, should i just use it and redo the entire tree? does it reset the ascendancies also?

Also another question a little off the topic of the build, although it still is relevant to MF and specifically standard and leveling.

What is the best way to level up in Standard? Like in League i leveled really nicely doing pure breachstones, is there a similar method in standard?

I'd really like to take this MF to 100 so I can change completely to your tree, but should i change now? and what would i leave out for now?
Last edited by ArmedCiv on Mar 1, 2019, 1:29:07 PM
I just wanted to colour these gem links to make it easier to follow, since I think I'm going to start Synthesis with this build.

Gem Links IN ORDER OF PRIORITY:
Spoiler

6 Link Tornado Shot:
Tornado Shot > Mirage Archer > Greater Multiple Projectiles > Elemental Damage With Attacks > Hypothermia > Item Quantity

Our Jack-Of-All-Trades skill. HUGE AOE clear and good single target. Just be sure to shoot slightly behind the enemy for the most damage, don't name lock bosses. Use Item Rarity if you don't have access to the Quant gem.

If you want to try any other skill, I've included a bunch of setups in the Path of Building Pastebin.

4 CWDT
Cast When Damage Taken > Immortal Call > Summon Ice Golem > Increased Duration

Defensive/Offensive Setup. Headhunter gives Endurances fairly often so feel free to level this up as high as you want.

4-6 Link Movement Skill:
Blink Arrow > Faster Attacks > Faster Projectiles > Blood Magic > Greater Multiple Projectiles > Enhance

I don't have any justification for a 6 link movement skill other than I felt like it. Do whatever you want with your extra links. Feel free to setup a single target Scourge Arrow or Barrage setup if you feel lackluster on bosses. I don't personally need it.

4 Link Herald/Curse:
Herald of Ice > Curse on Hit > Assassin's Mark > Item Quantity

Power Charge generation when we shatter mobs! Quant/Rarity are here JUST IN CASE the Herald explosion kills a mob. We can't lose that MF! Again, use Rarity if you don't have access to Quant gem.

Support Skills
Grace, War Banner, Phase Run, Portal

Grace helps us meet Queen of the Forest's Evasion requirements (for 75% movespeed), Banner gives ridiculous accuracy bonuses AND Champion's Adrenaline Buff when we drop it on bosses. Phase Run helps us move between packs if there's a large empty space, and Portal means less inventory clicking to get out of maps. Yeet.
Last edited by pizzazzp on Mar 7, 2019, 4:11:37 AM
"
ArmedCiv wrote:
Can you guys have a look over my MF build?

I have some problems with it at the moment, i can't level past 93, i just keep dying too often now.

Someone else told me to go Deadeye and i followed their build, but if that's not good enough i'll change it. Just not sure what is ok and what should i change.

What would you recommend I change?

I have a free passive tree reset, should i just use it and redo the entire tree? does it reset the ascendancies also?

Also another question a little off the topic of the build, although it still is relevant to MF and specifically standard and leveling.

What is the best way to level up in Standard? Like in League i leveled really nicely doing pure breachstones, is there a similar method in standard?

I'd really like to take this MF to 100 so I can change completely to your tree, but should i change now? and what would i leave out for now?

first step would be to follow the build guide. none of your gear matches whats recommended, your jewels are pretty crap, enchants are wrong, flasks are wrong

if you follow the guide i can actually help you
"

first step would be to follow the build guide. none of your gear matches whats recommended, your jewels are pretty crap, enchants are wrong, flasks are wrong

if you follow the guide i can actually help you

Sorry about that, i had just switched out my MF boots, belt, gloves and even a ring and amulet. So that I could get more life and dps to help with survive-ability. Because you are right, this Deadeye is bad and dies a lot. I will change that. Was what was recommended to me many leagues ago.

I will switch the tree next.

But I'm just not sure what to prioritize and leave for last.

Since i'm only level 93, and i'm down 7 points on the tree from the build. Can you recommend which passives to leave out please? which 7 would you do last?

I will also fix the ascendancy when i know this, thank you.

And I will work on the right gems and I have better jewels and a Head Hunter coming in from League. I'm also going to buy the big jewel soon when my currency mixes with standard. Would you say that is high priority or leave it for last?
Last edited by ArmedCiv on Mar 3, 2019, 12:31:51 AM
How good is this build for a league start?
Why he has so many evasion??
My items are similar yet my evasion is HALF of it.. HALF...
He has 40k I have 24k evasion.. tops..

Demi - where is your evasion comming from?

Even if we compare evasion only, and I use tailwind +1000evasion I still have 24k evasion while you are capped.

items
Spoiler

And where is your movement speed coming from? Even if I REMOVE your raider ascendancy and your movement speed is still above 300ms..

At least solve these two bs mechanics.. :| pls
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Last edited by webas on Mar 3, 2019, 7:43:00 PM
"
webas wrote:

Even if we compare evasion only, and I use tailwind +1000evasion I still have 24k evasion while you are capped.

items
Spoiler

And where is your movement speed coming from? Even if I REMOVE your raider ascendancy and your movement speed is still above 300ms..

flasks op
"
"
webas wrote:

items
Spoiler

flasks op

I unequip all your flasks..
I delete all your jewels
I delete frenzy charges on skill tree
I disable ice golem
Remove banner

Your damage still higher than mine.. :D with yours 0 jewels and my 8..

I remove herald of ice and give you wrath instead.
I remove assasin mark on hit.

Just what do I do to brick your build. If I equip jewels your dps skyrocket.

My jewels are not the worst. Each is avg. 70-90damage.

wtf..
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
"
webas wrote:
"
"
webas wrote:

items
Spoiler

flasks op

I unequip all your flasks..
I delete all your jewels
I delete frenzy charges on skill tree
I disable ice golem
Remove banner

Your damage still higher than mine.. :D with yours 0 jewels and my 8..

I remove herald of ice and give you wrath instead.
I remove assasin mark on hit.

Just what do I do to brick your build. If I equip jewels your dps skyrocket.

My jewels are not the worst. Each is avg. 70-90damage.

wtf..

Check the 'configuration' tab !!!!!!!!!!
v1tAm1n^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info