PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.8] Demi's Fastest Lemon: 190% Quantity Legacy MF Windripper Raider (ALL SKILLS + ALL CONTENT)

Demi! Thank you very much for your build! I've got some okayish stuff in Standard, and I always wanted to play a solid MF build. Here's my stuff:
My stuff

Oh, I'm gonna spend my first earnings on re-crafting the amulet :)

The build is super fun to play - great clear speed, wonderful boss damage (I use Barrage to reduce health of big fat mobs and bosses in seconds then I finish them off with Tornado Shot) and the survivability is very strong even with mediocre abyss jewels.

Thank you again, dude! Keep being awesome :)
"
Demi! Thank you very much for your build! I've got some okayish stuff in Standard, and I always wanted to play a solid MF build. Here's my stuff:
My stuff

Oh, I'm gonna spend my first earnings on re-crafting the amulet :)

The build is super fun to play - great clear speed, wonderful boss damage (I use Barrage to reduce health of big fat mobs and bosses in seconds then I finish them off with Tornado Shot) and the survivability is very strong even with mediocre abyss jewels.

Thank you again, dude! Keep being awesome :)

glad you're having fun! i'd recommend investing into abyssal jewels first, yours are pretty garbage for the most part. will give you way more dps lol.

prioritize jewels/boot enchant next imo. then continue work on better quant gear/helm enchant.

for everyone else, experimental potential changes to the build are coming. the experimental pastebin will be at the top of the thread
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Last edited by DeMiGodking102 on Feb 17, 2019, 4:25:32 PM
Hi Demi,

Really wanna do this build. Im at lvl 87...basic MF IIR gear...needless to say its UBER expensive to get to the level that this build is intended for and hence very discouraging...

what advice (in terms of gearing/farming) do you have to scale up to get to that high end?
"
dawg87 wrote:
Hi Demi,

Really wanna do this build. Im at lvl 87...basic MF IIR gear...needless to say its UBER expensive to get to the level that this build is intended for and hence very discouraging...

what advice (in terms of gearing/farming) do you have to scale up to get to that high end?

i mean, to make currency as any mf builds you can just spam white maps with alc anad go. it just takes time to build up to endgame.

i'd say 10-20 ex and you can probably do red maps easily. hh = t16 ez clap. but to do things like shaper/uber elder on an mf char takes some serious doing.

any tips to help me improve?
thanks for this great helm

"
glad you're having fun! i'd recommend investing into abyssal jewels first, yours are pretty garbage for the most part. will give you way more dps lol.

prioritize jewels/boot enchant next imo. then continue work on better quant gear/helm enchant.

for everyone else, experimental potential changes to the build are coming. the experimental pastebin will be at the top of the thread

Thank you for the advice, buddy, I certainly will upgrade my jewels first. Now I farm currency at a steady pace and run red maps relatively easy, I even switched to your loot filter - it's awesome :D I just love your build and will definitely try an experimental option :)
"
"
dawg87 wrote:
Hi Demi,

i mean, to make currency as any mf builds you can just spam white maps with alc anad go. it just takes time to build up to endgame.

i'd say 10-20 ex and you can probably do red maps easily. hh = t16 ez clap. but to do things like shaper/uber elder on an mf char takes some serious doing.

Do you just alc white/yellow maps and run them until you have the currency to upgrade for red maps? I'm struggling with T11+ at the moment, but have a long way to go in terms of upgrades (e.g. no rigwalds, HH, sadima's/goldwyrm instead of legacy IIQ, etc). The obvious fix is spend currency to upgrade, but I only have 6ex 11ex after some currency flipping in standard so not that much to play with. Will at least be getting a rigwald's when the league ends though as i have one in betrayal.
Last edited by Parhelius on Feb 24, 2019, 4:40:45 PM
I got no idea what to upgrade next... all upgrades from now are like 8ex+ I believe?

Not sure what priority order I should upgrade in?

Almost capped resistance but not quite... HP at 3800. Can do T10 but gotta dodge boss hits like a maniac.

Thoughts on priority upgrades?

Last edited by brunowa on Feb 25, 2019, 4:11:33 AM
"
brunowa wrote:
I got no idea what to upgrade next... all upgrades from now are like 8ex+ I believe?

Not sure what priority order I should upgrade in?

Almost capped resistance but not quite... HP at 3800. Can do T10 but gotta dodge boss hits like a maniac.

Thoughts on priority upgrades?

your jewels in tree are garbage. abyssal jewels = all of our damage. and most of your life if you're using quant gear. since you dont have a +2 ts helmet enchant anyways, get a life/res helm and cap your resists. upgrade your jewels and get better ventors. maybe drop the life pot once you feel more comfortable at being less dead.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info