Don't waste your time for this game on Xbox...

This game is unplayable on xbox when it comes to the "end game farming". Freezes, crashes, VERY LOW FPS RATE when you have a map with bigger monster packs. All this stuff convinced me to stop playing this sh*t at lvl 92.

I've made a few videos on my xone to show you stupidity of this game.

T15 Primordial Blocks Map

Evidence.1
https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/raisenstuff/video/67119253
Crashed every time in the same way. Mmmmm, I don't like it, I love it !

Evidence.2
https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/raisenstuff/video/67122123

Just a random "Rip Lag" thanks to server issue. I'm 100% sure that my connection was ok atm.

Gameplay: https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/raisenstuff/video/67123359

T16 Elder Arid Lake

Gameplay: https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/raisenstuff/video/67124687
(wait for the Breach ;])

+ little bonus :)

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/raisenstuff/video/67121391

Melee builds are even worse. Big monster packs can drop your fps to 1, especially those with "Allies cannot die" mod.

RIP

Please don't get me wrong. I love this game but... I would not recommend it on xbox to anybody.

Sorry if my english is not correct in 100%.
Last bumped on Jan 21, 2019, 1:16:47 AM
What console are you on? Many of your issues I do not have on X1X. Seems like anything with a ground effect in the map is pretty bad for you. Still have issues with very large packs though.
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
I got probably the oldest version, Xbox One, not "slimmed" ;)

I was testing Forza Horizon 4 on my brothers X1X and I have to admit that game was loading faster compared to my console.
Last edited by raise_hc on Jan 11, 2019, 3:54:16 PM
"
raise_hc wrote:

I was testing Forza Horizon 4 on my brothers X1X and I have to admit that game was loading faster compared to my console.

The game does run significantly better on the X1X than it does on the original Xbox. Though it still does at times have a bit of lag here and there it is no where near what you are experiencing. Can you test the performance on your brother's X1X and then report back to us. I for one would be extremely interested in a side by side comparison from one of our own community.
"
raise_hc wrote:

Load times for most games are 25-60% faster on the X. I would wait till Gamestop has another great trade in bonus. They had a deal around Black Friday where you could trade your OG Xbox in towards a new X1X and get like $200 credit, way more than you would get ever.
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
I have both the original xbox that came with the kinect that i use to play while in bed, and i have a recently purchased X that i use to play in my man cave, and ya i have alot less headaches when using the X to play to be sure. Its not crash proof by no means but its a heck of alot better for it and alot less laggy as well. Also ya the loading times are much better on it as well as would be expected.

I suspect that if i had never played the game on the PC for many years prior to trying the game out on my original xbox (or quite possibly maybe even my X) that i think i would have bailed on it early on as well. I make-do because i enjoy the game and its nice to be able to do so while in a prone position lol

I just wish the game didnt have such an evil sense of humor. Finally get t3 corruption chamber to show up...crash before killing the dude. One portal Zana mission where a possible tukohama frotress drops...lag spike freeze death before i have a chance to pick it up. Expensive unique map i need completed that dropped for me...crash and come back to the game with my portals gone.

Thats the kind of stuff that makes me have to take a rage break lol
Last edited by SQUINT on Jan 11, 2019, 5:23:24 PM
"
SQUINT wrote:

I just wish the game didnt have such an evil sense of humor. Finally get t3 corruption chamber to show up...crash before killing the dude. One portal Zana mission where a possible tukohama frotress drops...lag spike freeze death before i have a chance to pick it up. Expensive unique map i need completed that dropped for me...crash and come back to the game with my portals gone.

Thats the kind of stuff that makes me have to take a rage break lol

Yeah, I know how it is ;)

"
Nervis_Wreck wrote:

The game does run significantly better on the X1X than it does on the original Xbox. Though it still does at times have a bit of lag here and there it is no where near what you are experiencing. Can you test the performance on your brother's X1X and then report back to us. I for one would be extremely interested in a side by side comparison from one of our own community.

Unfortunately we're not living in the same place so I'm not able to do that right now but I will make him a visit some day and definitely gonna test PoE on X1X.

Ok guys, thanks for your comments. Now I know everything and looks like season 16 in D3 is waiting for me... everything just in time.
xbox 1 is a extremely powerful console, xbox1x is more powerful but compared to the previous model, isn't that big of an upgrade... maybe this games version is just more coded for the xbox1x than the original xbox1, which makes the issue of the lesser console, even though not much weaker, to be compounded... so basically are we being told we need to spend 600 dollars a small upgrade to play this game, and not to mention the xbox1x will be obsolete when next year roles around.... why don't they just focus the coding on xbox1, since the price of a 1x is unreasonable and absurd, especially when 600 dollars would pretty much get you a great gaming PC...?
Do you guys realize how ridiculous it sounds recommending someone spend hundreds of dollars to upgrade their xbox and get an SSD, SOLELY for a game? That's ludicrous.

Better yet, the devs should do their job and make it so people are able to play on any kind of xbox. Or better yet just fix the game in general.
Kind of like buying an upgrade for a computer.... the original Xbox one was fine when it first came out, however now that it’s running bigger and better games it needs some upgrades. Yes upgrading to an ssd drastically improves load times. Even better upgrading to an Xbox 1 x will drastically improve load times, as well as improve graphic fidelity, as well as improve a lot not all frame rate stuttering. To get further improvement slap an ssd on a Xbox 1 x.
To say that it’s wrong to recommend upgrading your console by spending a little bit of money.... you’re a pc player I can see from all the supporter packs you purchased.... why do you bother to upgrade a PC. I’m glad console gaming has gotten to this point.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info