Don't waste your time for this game on Xbox...

I had to take a break from it this league, the crashing and performance was horrendous tbh. I hate saying that, but it's true :/
Xbox Master Race

Join the Discord!

https://discord.gg/UCshcMS
"
Avic_Hybana wrote:
I had to take a break from it this league, the crashing and performance was horrendous tbh. I hate saying that, but it's true :/

According to the GGG sycophants it's your fault, upgrade to some NASA ethernet cables my dude.
Currently being stalked around these forums by some clowns who caught feelings over being called out at being grossly inept at their job.
Last edited by Slizzered on Jan 17, 2019, 9:28:41 PM
I've been pretty lucky. I get the occasional crash but only once did I lose anything (in safehouse game went boom before I could get some sulphite scarabs and no portals when I logged back in).

I run xbox 1x which seems to matter and recently got an ssd which is nice. Oriath loads are still too long but much better. One thing I have noticed this league are fewer freeze for a few seconds and then super speed ups. I used to play SSFHC and these babies scared me to death and forced me to play super tanky regen based builds like RF Jugg. Could be the SSD.

I get the criticism though and I worry about the long run health of the game on xbox. They don't appear to be dedicating all that many resources.
"
Slizzered wrote:
"
Avic_Hybana wrote:

According to the GGG sycophants it's your fault, upgrade to some NASA ethernet cables my dude.

LMFAO!!!!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info