When is this going to happen?...

I'm sure this isn't the first time that this has been brought up, but...

When is GGG going to implement logging in directly to our hideouts and not Oriath? I can't count the number of times I've had to restart PoE and exit out of Steam because the game just doesn't want to load into the city. I can't imagine that coding in the UI option to allow us to choose to load directly into our hideouts...
Last bumped on Jan 13, 2019, 11:10:01 AM
They want you to log into Oriath and see someone with some crazy looking wings and think to yourself "holy shit I want those wings".
it will never happen
"
golan4840 wrote:
They want you to log into Oriath and see someone with some crazy looking wings and think to yourself "holy shit I want those wings".

More like "Holy shit this game takes ages to load a town on a SSD, so why should i waste money on it"... but oh well details...
Log out in another town location other than Oriath and voila, problem solved.
Still play SSF on my main account :)
I never load in oraith. I log in overseers tower which is act 5 town. Main reason I don't want to see everyone's MTX. Too flashy. a) people arnt decking out their toons in act 5 usually they wait till end game b) not as many people.

As to your question never. They want you seeing MTX and maybe you'll purchase something you see.

That doesnt work on me. I pretty much wear black shits and blue jeans with black shoes every day IRL. No logos or color. So my MTX is pretty subdued too. But I dont like seeing it.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 11, 2019, 4:12:27 PM
The technology is not there yet, when humanity is advanced enough to colonize the entire milkyway galaxy, they can surely implement such things
Been asking for that since hideouts were announced. It's not happening. We have to live with that.
Its a very needed thing.

mtxes and all those wings are overloaded to see while you gettin thru the story or watching some youtubers or weird stuff like builds of the weak. Even gettin thru acts Im already getting sik of all this overflashy boom. And also it is demotivating from joining random partien in social or in any rotas from 820. Usually need to have a break after every 6men party run. It can be so exhausting!
"
BasilWood wrote:
Log out in another town location other than Oriath and voila, problem solved.

Honestly Oriath isnt that bad. A6 is the worst.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info