[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

"
Mussessy wrote:
CAN NOt do physical dmg reflect maps. ;-;

What??? You can't afford Triad Grip? ^^
Last edited by tomay on Oct 14, 2019, 5:27:09 AM
"
Seferoth wrote:
"
Madcow1120 wrote:

very nice of you. I got online kind of late. What is the craft cost at the bench?

Its 2ex, not cheapest craft.
So tempting to annul this, but if you don't have currency to vaste, probubly shouldn't doing it.

If I liquidate my currency maybe I have 2 ex. So yeah, annul and fail and i would be screwed.

I keep thinking maybe I will try to craft another while enjoying the build. I’ll add you in game later and try to catch you when I can afford this craft. My ign for this character is jediglowsticks
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
Well if you can't craft the full 2H mace, it's not really better than the Clayshaper + Victario setup....
"
Well if you can't craft the full 2H mace, it's not really better than the Clayshaper + Victario setup....

I would say that’s true if i had a maim chest. I am using a tabula rasa. And to be clear i am not using the 2h until i get +2 support. Using clayshaper until that. Only thing missing from 2h when i switch will be attack speed.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
Level 92 and Tabule??? You tryin' to prove something here? LOL

A big life 6l chest is what? 30 chaos between the cards and greed essence? Even Belly is hardly more than 2ex...
ty Tomay ^^, i am new with ice golem, also forget that Triad Grip! il try that, ty
"
Madcow1120 wrote:
I was hoping to get the +2 support recipe myself but that seems to require mastermind and syndicate. I have no idea how to manipulate syndicate and rather despise that convoluted part of the game.

Just for a future reference - you don't need to fight mastermind for this.
The trick is that all veiled affixes have their own name (if you press alt, you can see which person they belong to), and therefore you can search pathofexile.com/trade by those modifiers.
For +2 support gems you need "Catarina's veiled prefix", just buy it and unveil.
I myself bought bitterbind point unique catarina's shield, and unveiled +2 socketed gems in one go. It costed me 10c.
Last edited by Med1umentor on Oct 15, 2019, 3:53:53 AM
"
Med1umentor wrote:
"
Madcow1120 wrote:
I was hoping to get the +2 support recipe myself but that seems to require mastermind and syndicate. I have no idea how to manipulate syndicate and rather despise that convoluted part of the game.

Just for a future reference - you don't need to fight mastermind for this.
The trick is that all veiled affixes have their own name (if you press alt, you can see which person they belong to), and therefore you can search pathofexile.com/trade by those modifiers.
For +2 support gems you need "Catarina's veiled prefix", just buy it and unveil.
I myself bought bitterbind point unique catarina's shield, and unveiled +2 socketed gems in one go. It costed me 10c.

That is an awesome tip! Thank you I will look into that next time I can get online. Another reason for having tabula is I don’t get online a lot or at least consistently.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
i cheked ur this pastebin: https://pastebin.com/T7g6KNmz

can u explain me where did u get Ascendency Jewel? (300% golem damage and 500% effect of golem buffs?)

130/123 skill points used ?

"
malanko1 wrote:
i cheked ur this pastebin: https://pastebin.com/T7g6KNmz

can u explain me where did u get Ascendency Jewel? (300% golem damage and 500% effect of golem buffs?)

130/123 skill points used ?

fyi this is answered on page 1 and has been asked every couple pages for the past 10-20.

POB is not calculating ascendency passives for this so OP made a jewel to mimick that. It's not a real jewel

To add the jewel he went 7 passives to an empty jewel slot. Hence 130/123
Pacific (GMT -8) Time

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info