[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

"
Madcow1120 wrote:
I do not have a lot of currency whatsoever (you can see I have like 2-3ex maybe). I made this so far.

Do I annul and pray or just multimod?

and if i just proceed then what do I not put on?

Up to you really... Orb of Annulment is only only way to get rid of Lightning Resistance with a chance to nuke any of the other two mods instead.

If you proceed with multi-mod as is you won't be able craft the minion attack speed suffix. But you can still craft two prefixes, obviously + 2 to lvl of socketed support gems and minion damage or minion dmg/minion life hybrid.
Last edited by tomay on Oct 12, 2019, 11:58:08 AM
Awesome build, i used a necromancer spectre build, but now i want to try your golemancer.. is possible for you do leveling trees in pob? like 1-20, 21-40 etc..
thx in advance for your work ! :)
Lololol. Added minion damage and multimod so far. Lowest possible minion damage in range. What happens if i divine???
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
"
Madcow1120 wrote:
Lololol. Added minion damage and multimod so far. Lowest possible minion damage in range. What happens if i divine???

Since minion damage and light res are the only variable mods using a divine orb will re-roll only these two mods within their respective tier. (+1 all, +2 support, lvl 20 maim support cannot change)
I was hoping to get the +2 support recipe myself but that seems to require mastermind and syndicate. I have no idea how to manipulate syndicate and rather despise that convoluted part of the game.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
Ask someone to craft +2 support for you... plenty crafting services, check the Community board here.
"
Madcow1120 wrote:
I was hoping to get the +2 support recipe myself but that seems to require mastermind and syndicate. I have no idea how to manipulate syndicate and rather despise that convoluted part of the game.

I can craft +2 support for you, will be on later tonight and through the week. IGN: Naharal

Free of course. Don't trust random people. I have heard of many scams this league and even had a guy try to sell me the old +3 empower, scams smh!
🐢
"
Koheleth wrote:
"
Madcow1120 wrote:

I can craft +2 support for you, will be on later tonight and through the week. IGN: Naharal

Free of course. Don't trust random people. I have heard of many scams this league and even had a guy try to sell me the old +3 empower, scams smh!

very nice of you. I got online kind of late. What is the craft cost at the bench?
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
Last edited by Madcow1120 on Oct 14, 2019, 12:15:45 AM
CAN NOt do physical dmg reflect maps. ;-;
"
Madcow1120 wrote:

very nice of you. I got online kind of late. What is the craft cost at the bench?

Its 2ex, not cheapest craft.
So tempting to annul this, but if you don't have currency to vaste, probubly shouldn't doing it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info