[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

TS, can you please enable character profile on your account as I always find it easy to view characters and links there as well. If its not too much trouble.
Hi Folks!

First thank you for the guide i'm enjoying playing the build! I'm looking for some advice on where to progress. I know I need Lab enchants but I'm struggling to either find or afford a decent helm!

My character: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/thejamkel/characters?characterName=golemvundo

Thanks so much in advance!

-V
currently running a golemancer inspired by this build.
I should say that ATM I expected more dmg compared to my necro. Standard content is quitte to no issue but blight is sometimes, that didn"t happen with the other build. I guess I'm gonna ditch the belt to allow a essence worm and then curse with brands...
didn't try calculations with the new convoking wands though
Don't bother with a Convo Wand, a shaped 2hd mace beats it hands down in terms of damage.
"
Atlantis_arch wrote:
I should say that ATM I expected more dmg compared to my necro. Standard content is quitte to no issue but blight is sometimes, that didn"t happen with the other build. I guess I'm gonna ditch the belt to allow a essence worm and then curse with brands...

well i saw ur skill tree , gems , gear and im a bit confused. If u r running ur own build dont blame me :)
Ice Golem Golemancer Build - BALANCED - ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2305121
and Stone Golem build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2782044
YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/user/bamper123/
IGN- Ciasna_Muszelka/NaughtyGolemancer
"
Atlantis_arch wrote:

I don't get why do you have mana leech. Mana leech works only with attacks, it's useless to link it with storm brand. Why do you feel a need for mana leech in the first place? Problems with mana?
But i guess, if you have pulverise in your unset ring, you just leveling random gems, i suppose.
So... don't really expect much damage if your gear is all mish-mash without any build-progression.

And, to be fair, switching from golemancer into baron-necro surprised me how much damage i now have, despite the fact, that don't have gear. I mean no gear at all, except of just normal tabula and "the baron". Don't even have str on gear, mostly, didn't changed gear for ages, and still can go for early red maps without even any problem.

For what i feel, baron-zombiemancer is definitely have more damage with bad gear. And considering how in the late game they can have something along 30 millions DPS - in the late game too.

So, golemancer is awesome with its bonus to golems buff. But if you expected the same OP damage, as current zombiemancer - better banish such thoughts.
weapon Like this will be best Golem 28 lvl on 9 Link)
http://poe.trade/search/homakirikitamo
Last edited by MruczekM77 on Oct 7, 2019, 3:37:43 PM
"
Med1umentor wrote:

So, golemancer is awesome with its bonus to golems buff. But if you expected the same OP damage, as current zombiemancer - better banish such thoughts.

Well I'm trying to beat necro in solo delve, the top 2 necros only use spectres for DPS though.
Can you go for MF build with going to Duelist/Ranger area instead of Templar?

Can't use Bisco's Collar due to Chain is ALOT better than it but i can use usual 2x Ventor's or Pariah's, Perandus or Bisco belt, Goldwyrm and Sadima's. Also Sentari's but drop Necro Aegis for that lol.

And yes, Flame golems for that build... clear speed and movement speed focused.

The tree should look like this:

poeurl.com/cBcE

Queen of the Forest is going to chest if i can go with lots of evasion. I did not put many in the tree. I can easily adjust the tree by going to upper Ranger starting area to take hp/eva nodes. Goal is to hit around 30k evasion. Not going to Phase Acrobatics but its very easy to get there if you feel you need it. But im going to use %100 armor / %25 effect granite flask to minimize damage that slips from evasion. Also using shield...

I'm going to give it a shot. I hate Windripper it takes forever to kill bosses lol. Also could drop stupid Clayshaper to use +1 all minions + move speed/damage Convoking Wand. 6 Flame Golems more than enough. Ice golems can do same trick but we looking screen clear here lol.

Edit: I can drop the Primordial Chain if i go with movement speed wand. I'll lose 4 golems but not summoning the utility golems doesnt hurts MF. 6 Flame Golems is more than enough.

Edit: The biggest problem going MF causes bad resistances and overall defense. Elementalist helps with immunity to ailments and some resistances. Also natural Stone Golem regen is very nice too.
Last edited by omnidiabolus on Oct 7, 2019, 6:55:20 PM
"
bamper1 wrote:
well i saw ur skill tree , gems , gear and im a bit confused. If u r running ur own build dont blame me :)
you're confused about what ? about me not having end game level and gear ? 90% of it (except jewels) is self found/crafted, that's how I play (was previously a SSF player for 3 leagues). With that in mind I did stick to a LOT of your guide, lets be honest would you ?
You guide is fine, but stop the non adequate qualifiers : it's (still) expansive and average on minion builds (even compared to previous other leagues). I did try it cause I thought there might be some changes in golemancers builds but in fact there are none.
I guess I'm going to play it until mid 90s level then switch to something else unless some very good surprise (if I find/craft some heavy 2H ?).

"
Med1umentor wrote:
I don't get why do you have mana leech. Mana leech works only with attacks, it's useless to link it with storm brand. Why do you feel a need for mana leech in the first place? Problems with mana?
But i guess, if you have pulverise in your unset ring, you just leveling random gems, i suppose.
So... don't really expect much damage if your gear is all mish-mash without any build-progression.

And, to be fair, switching from golemancer into baron-necro surprised me how much damage i now have, despite the fact, that don't have gear. I mean no gear at all, except of just normal tabula and "the baron". Don't even have str on gear, mostly, didn't changed gear for ages, and still can go for early red maps without even any problem.

For what i feel, baron-zombiemancer is definitely have more damage with bad gear. And considering how in the late game they can have something along 30 millions DPS - in the late game too.

mana leech was my mistake, I did put it into the build right before posting, was tired and misread it. Pulverise is because of the recommandation of the build for switching, even though it doesn't need it. And I do follow a lot of the build recommandation.
Spoiler
And you find zombiemancer strong, you should try spectres (vendigo or slaves). But even more powerfull are popcorn builds right now (with either zomb or spectre for close def). Tested all of them (well, quite, have to test how insane SRS popcorn should be).
Last edited by Atlantis_arch on Oct 7, 2019, 6:33:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info