[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

Get rid of those two Praxis rings and use random rings with abit of Desteritity. Ditto the gloves. Dex should be no proplem.

And grab two Clayshapers.
Last edited by tomay on Oct 6, 2019, 12:29:07 PM
"
Med1umentor wrote:
"
ghostINsky wrote:
"
zweckform wrote:
So, the price of the 2h-Maces are around 13ex. How much would it cost on average to craft one myself? (Yes, i know, it can be done with 1 fuse and 4 ex for mods, or with 200ex if unlucky)

How much Chaos do I need on average to get
Life, Level of Socketed Minion Gems (at least +2) and supported by # Minion Life
on a Helmet?
It has Hatred reserves 15% reduced Mana, so I could use Hatred+Pride+Precision+Warbanner+Generosity+Enlighten in my Suit. Or is that a bad idea?

2H mace craft will cost you around 10-11 exalts on average (and around 2 hours I think).

In my opinion "nearby enemies take 9% increased physical damage" is a very good mod for helmet, much more important than minion skills or minion life (minion skills only give you marginal buff to hp regen, which is not very helpful in deep delve according to what DeathAngel said).

That's not exactly the case. Deep delve that deathAngel clearing is on the 900 or so. It's a bad idea to place that kind of place as standard.
If your helmet don't have minion life and +3 gems, it basically halves the life of golems. It surely still totally fine in just general map clear, but can be bad in end game bosses.
Also, your chaos golem will be capped at 4% base phys reduction, which will result in only 28% phys reduction instead of 36%.
And that 9% "increased damage taken" also not exactly 9% MORE damage, cause we have 10-14% from maim, 16% from war banner and 42% from vulnerability, so it would be only about 5% MORE dammage by inclusion of this mod.
Indeed, it's super powerful mod to grant so much damage just by just 1 affix space on support gear, but if you ask me if it worth half of life of support golems, and 8% additional phys reduction - i will say no for sure.

With empower your chaos golem will still have 5% physical damage reduction. You exaggerated impact of level and life prefixes on golem life.
And since "increase damage taken" is a suffix, I guess its more about "your life vs minion life" than "minion life vs increase damage taken".

Last edited by ghostINsky on Oct 6, 2019, 1:12:24 PM
Ok, then i guess I will just buy the mace, Thanks :D

What about the Helmet crafting and Hatred-pride-warbanner-precision thing?

Also, how does this build deal with High-Level blighted maps? Sometimes I have trouble finishing the normal t16 ones
"
zweckform wrote:
Ok, then i guess I will just buy the mace, Thanks :D

What about the Helmet crafting and Hatred-pride-warbanner-precision thing?

Also, how does this build deal with High-Level blighted maps? Sometimes I have trouble finishing the normal t16 ones

In my opinion just buy ilvl 86 helmet (preferably elder base) with enchant and use jagged+pristine or jagged+pristine+bound fossils until you get physical damage increase suffix and good prefixes(life, %life, +minion gems, +minion life). Worth noting that DeathAngel made a pretty good helmet with chaos spamming.

I wasnt able to solo t13 blighted map tbh. My build is most likely have less damage than in the guide tho (which is very relevant in blighted maps).
"
ghostINsky wrote:

With empower your chaos golem will still have 5% physical damage reduction. You exaggerated impact of level and life prefixes on golem life.
And since "increase damage taken" is a suffix, I guess its more about "your life vs minion life" than "minion life vs increase damage taken".

Nope. I maybe exagerated impact of "+gemlevel" and "supported by minion life" on golem survivability (it can differ according to content that you are running, aka [immortal] vs [even more immortal] don't have much difference), but i definitely not wrong on "golem life" estimate.
Each additional level of golem boost its base health and base damage by about 10% from previous level. 3 levels gives 33% (1.1^3=1.33), and minion life over it is 49% MORE life, so 1.33*1.49=1.98, pretty much twice as much life, and regen together with it, cause they are linked with each other.
If you would say that halved life is enough for you - i wouldn't argue with that. But if you say that my calculation is wrong (and PoB calculation together with it), you better show some proof or facts.

And about your argue for suffix - i just took a peek at your character, and seeing that you use "9% phys" helmet without either "+gem" or "minion life", i was sure that you were arguing between "+gem, minion life" vs "9% phys". Obviously if you can get all of those on single helmet - it would be optimal, but i was sure that you are talking about priority of one over other.
But i guess jagged fossils are cheap as dirt, will not be much more expensive than just chaos spam, so might be a good idea to try to get all 3 of them.
Last edited by Med1umentor on Oct 6, 2019, 1:59:09 PM
Well there is no obviously best choice. If your golems never die, just ignore +3 or Minion Life. My golem dies often with +2, Minion life and 25% physic reduction so dropping this is no no to me.

9% increased physic dmg taken is not a big deal, our minions deal lots of cold damage anyway.
"
Med1umentor wrote:
And about your argue for suffix - i just took a peek at your character, and seeing that you use "9% phys" helmet without either "+gem" or "minion life", i was sure that you were arguing between "+gem, minion life" vs "9% phys". Obviously if you can get all of those on single helmet - it would be optimal, but i was sure that you are talking about priority of one over other.
But i guess jagged fossils are cheap as dirt, will not be much more expensive than just chaos spam, so might be a good idea to try to get all 3 of them.

Checked pob - you are right about numbers. My bad. But still 3% hp mod from pristine looks very tempting for me. If golems can die, obviously + gems and especially minion life is far superior tho.
Last edited by ghostINsky on Oct 6, 2019, 2:56:52 PM
So I'm finally level 34 and started to use flame golems. I need to fix my dex later on so I can use ice golem. Any idea what to use for the support gems? I dont have a level 4 empower sadly. And also, I bought one anima stone, one primordial might and emiscence. What do I focus on next?
"
aquasnow93 wrote:
So I'm finally level 34 and started to use flame golems. I need to fix my dex later on so I can use ice golem. Any idea what to use for the support gems? I dont have a level 4 empower sadly. And also, I bought one anima stone, one primordial might and emiscence. What do I focus on next?

You don't need empower until after killing Uber elder.

You can sell your primordial might, not really necessary in 3.8.

You need to buy 2 clay shapers + 3 eminence + 3 harmony, then save money for a good primordial chain (38-35% less damage), then buy the victario shield after you got the chain.

You can take a look at my skill tree, I have a lot of dex.

For the gems, try to buy a 6L with the gems
Ice Golem - Feeding Frenzy - Minion Dmg - Melee physic - Multi Strike - Maim.

Then try to level up, get more harmonies and you can already kill uber elder.

Edit: did you buy the Anima Stone for 60 chaos? You can buy 3 stones Harmony, might and eminence for total 30 chaos and sell to vendor to get Anima stone. Try selling the Anima to get some money back.
Last edited by cutiechuchu on Oct 7, 2019, 4:26:09 AM
Didn't we tell him all this already? ^^

At 34 he should start using his golems with 2 clayshapers, primordial chaon, Golem Commander and at least 2 jewel sockets, Anima stone and Harmony (so the golems heal) and get the 1st lab done for +1 golem.

Dex should be no problem at all with random rings and gloves.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info