Reflecting on Past Releases: Part 3

GGG add more veiled mods pls!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Oh my god... So. Many. Memories. It's hard to find words.
One of the greatest teams making one of the best games ever. I'm so happy I can be part of this :)
So much happened since Prophecy, when I first started, but still, I feel like the journey with you had only just begun ^^ I can't wait to see what future brings.

Keep doing what you are doing, you are amazing :)

Much love,
Niko
"
The significant danger posed by the darkness of the Mine meant that we could justify filling it with valuable rewards. Delve is arguably some of the most-rewarding content in Path of Exile, which is why the rate of Sulphite acquisition in the core game is approximately 37.5% that of when Delve was active. There's ongoing internal debate about whether further rebalancing should tweak the rewards but make it easier to access the content for longer.

why the fuck would you not want us to be able to access endgame content because youve made it too rewarding in a game that is so sick with powercreep and bloated rewards that theres no point in really playing it for any length of time, all resulting in your biggest problem, player retention?

Theres idiots working for you who actually WANT low player retention from bloating rewards and denying access to content thats worth playing?

What the fuck are you guys doing over there?

Im not playing your game any more because you get every reward you need within days of a new league start and i dont have access to play stuff like delve on my ovewrpowered characters, your game is fucking pointless, you give people everything worth looting for free and then deny them content worth playing once they have everything.

You guys just dont have a clue tbh. Only time I bother with this game is when friends want to play a game together and weve run out of other options. You idiots dont want people to have access to play your game? Fine, we wont play ur game then.

jesus christ.

Why is content that is supposed to be a scaling endless challenge for builds being used as limited access reward explosion? What in the fucking world is wrong with your devs who are arguing for this to be the way its balanced?
Last edited by Snorkle_uk on Jan 13, 2019, 11:41:47 AM
Keep pushing your low quality mtx disregarding the mess the the game has become.

Crashes upon crashes.
Untested content released as viable.

You truly don't play the game anymore. Neither does your 1000 hours test team. They're too busy rmting or abusing bugs.

More and more people are opening their eyes and see you as the money-hungry slobs you've become.
3.0 marks the reign of the experts and the death of fun builds in poe, no fun aloud.

1000 hours btw.
PoE would be better if development stopped in 2.6.

The builds were better.

The balance team still remembered how it felt to play the game.

It was 100x more stable.

The game wasn't relying on massive aoe overlap at the end of a cluster fuck of projectiles to add difficulty.

Pretty sad to see much potential go down the shitter just because the devs don't have the nuts to do what's good for the game over what reddit cries for.
going ahead I dont know how they will make Betrayal part of future alliances. Without them being in each zone it will take unreasonably long to top off the advancement bars. I surmise they could make the experiences like how you get 4+ mammoths per zone, 3 Sulphite burdens, and 3 Incursions for every Map. Be that as it may, this could turn out badly. Would you be able to envision getting hit by 3 Intervention Squads on the double lol.
"
Hallsttattian wrote:
Keep pushing your low quality mtx disregarding the mess the the game has become.

Crashes upon crashes.
Untested content released as viable.

I love you guys, but it's become harder and harder to disagree with statements like this.

You really need to step up your QA *and* stability efforts.

(If I weren't a fan, I would just say "fuck it," let you sink, and just shift my attention to a different game. But I think you have the ability to do better QA and testing in general. You just choose not to, because you think the profits margins are higher if you just release fresh-but-untested content. In the short run, you are probably right. In the long run, you are dead wrong.)
Wash your hands, Exile!
Only good third generation one was delve. All others and betryal are tedium filled to the max.

No one likes unveiling 1 million useless rares for off chance at getting recipe you need. I've never even picked up as much rares as you had me screwing with and I play SSF where i need to pick up some.

No one liked zoning 80 levels down to go hunt fill beasts. (thank fully fixed among other tedium)

No one liked useless temples 90% of time where only 4-5 rooms are worth a shit if you managed to RNG it.

etc etc etc.

Look I have no issues with traditional grind ARPGs have. i.e. run fast , kill shit, get loot.

But your tedium generation of leagues has forgotten that.

I lasted about 3 day in each one except Delve where I went to 98 SSF. Hommie doesnt like being played. I like playing.

If you guys want retention try improving combat instead of one shot or get one shot mechanics. And I dont mean lazy way phase bosses either. You know like faster enemies, with skills and more long haul elite fights like old days? Try more end game content and more accessible. Try and balance your game - not 6-7 skills do 10 million DPS AOE all others are are trash.

Don't try and bore ppl to death with tedious mechanics.

Again, hommie won't play that.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 22, 2019, 3:27:58 PM
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
The significant danger posed by the darkness of the Mine meant that we could justify filling it with valuable rewards. Delve is arguably some of the most-rewarding content in Path of Exile, which is why the rate of Sulphite acquisition in the core game is approximately 37.5% that of when Delve was active. There's ongoing internal debate about whether further rebalancing should tweak the rewards but make it easier to access the content for longer.

why the fuck would you not want us to be able to access endgame content because youve made it too rewarding in a game that is so sick with powercreep and bloated rewards that theres no point in really playing it for any length of time, all resulting in your biggest problem, player retention?

Theres idiots working for you who actually WANT low player retention from bloating rewards and denying access to content thats worth playing?

What the fuck are you guys doing over there?

Im not playing your game any more because you get every reward you need within days of a new league start and i dont have access to play stuff like delve on my ovewrpowered characters, your game is fucking pointless, you give people everything worth looting for free and then deny them content worth playing once they have everything.

You guys just dont have a clue tbh. Only time I bother with this game is when friends want to play a game together and weve run out of other options. You idiots dont want people to have access to play your game? Fine, we wont play ur game then.

jesus christ.

Why is content that is supposed to be a scaling endless challenge for builds being used as limited access reward explosion? What in the fucking world is wrong with your devs who are arguing for this to be the way its balanced?

This guy is woke.
Git R Dun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info