Reflecting on Past Releases: Part 3

Thanks, GGG, for a great game!

Love the 3 part Reflecting series, always good to remember!
I'm just amazed how well GGG is doing! Keep up the great work! We all love your game!
Mixed reception for the pokemon league ? A huge euphemism if I ever saw one !

Hold a poll if you want. Worst league in PoE. Pokemon will win hands down.

Also Einhar won our hearts ? If I want one thing added to the game, it's a way to make Einhar shut the **** up.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
and you still wont add a decent trade system and fix the disconnecting problems that is something you should reflect on too oh and with each league the system requirements keeps growing soon we will need a NASA pc to play this game ( a decent pc to play this game in my country usualy costs around 7-8 times my paycheck)

2017/2018 was very fun!

Legacy league! Awesome and fun! I hope they will bring Legacy back in some way.

Delve league! What can i say, i played so much it was insane! Love that league!

I can´t wait for all the new stuff during 2019!

Sweet job GGG!

GamingNorth on Youtube!
Headhunter drop during Legion! After 4711 hours!
The Fall Of Oriath!

Last edited by NeoG on Jan 10, 2019, 4:54:17 PM
Legacy and delve was my fave
"
Thankfully, Einhar Frey captured the heart of the Path of Exile community and was looked back on fondly

...wait, what? The Bestiary league predated my younger coworkers peer-pressuring me into downloading the game about a month into Delve, but as of right now Einhar is one of the most grating characters I've ever encountered in a game. He's like Minsk and Edwin from Baldur's Gate got in a teleporter accident and both of their actually funny traits didn't make it to the destination.
Awakened Combustion Support when?
This game has filled a void in me that I didn't even know existed, and just keeps impressing me. I have no problems with supporting their growth. Keep up the great work.
My favorite league was Incursion and legacy and I am glad that you implemented incursion to the game. :-)
Thank you for all the developers for their hard work. In my part, I support you as far as you stay true to your ideas and principles.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info