[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

"
JakkaWakka wrote:
Hey thanks for the build, really enjoying it so far. Could anyone help me on what item to upgrade next? Got around 5 exalt to spend and have no idea what to get.

Just wondering if you have any issues with any content with your current setup, or just want to min max after clearing everything already?

I'm leveling with this build currently
"
Will Watcher's Eye with
+(18-22)% to Damage over Time Multiplier while affected by Malevolence

Apply to my spiders? They are affected by malevolence with generocity.

No, unless the line item specifically says "to Minions" it does not apply to them.
"
JakkaWakka wrote:
Hey thanks for the build, really enjoying it so far. Could anyone help me on what item to upgrade next? Got around 5 exalt to spend and have no idea what to get.

You could grab a minion damage ring or a minion damage offhand if you want more damage and switch to chest that has 10% increased max life and 10% of life as ES to make up for dropping the shield.
Dropping the fenumus shroud chest is about a 9% dps loss but my offhand gives a 21% dps increase.

Something to consider is use a 21 raise spectre, use 3 apes and a crazed driver (has quick mod and is a pure phys slave driver, grip of council gives it cold damage) and use the crazed driver to apply -10% cold res with elemental army and keep up feeding frenzy (feeding frenzy is really strong and you only need one fast attacking spectre to apply) and give them culling strike in a 6 link

If you do min/max with a withering touch in a white socket along with a malevolence auls plus minion damage/attack speed where you can its possible to get 12m shaper dps with the spiders.

If that's not enough you could drop in animate guardian in place of culling strike on the 6 link with a kingmaker and add things from there like a blue or white socket crown of the tyrant, etc.

Several questions,:

1- why use elemental equilibrium?

2- when i use my worm flask after using desecrate, they are created a bit too far or not inside the desecrate dot, making it annoying each time i need to kill them, why?

3- when i kill a worm after using desecrate + spell cascade, only a few spiders (around 4) are summoned... why?

4- why do you tell to take raise zombie in the build if zombies kill the worms faster than all your other damage sources, not allowing us the kill the worm to trigger the spider skill? Also, why are you not using zombies in your gameplays?

Thank you for answering me, still good build btw!
Last edited by Biologic84 on Oct 17, 2019, 5:49:23 PM
Sorry if you've answered this before but my worms get killed by my spectres, any tips? I'm currently just using spiders and solar guards, and a lot of times I have to use writhing jar twice since the spectres kill em before I do.
"
Sorry if you've answered this before but my worms get killed by my spectres, any tips? I'm currently just using spiders and solar guards, and a lot of times I have to use writhing jar twice since the spectres kill em before I do.

Because spectres tend to kill things around you. And they also want to kill worms from jar.
You just have to kill worms before spectres have a chance to touch them.
And you will never be able to make it 100% reliable
what about for the bandit quest?
I apologize for this beginner question but how can we actually get the kill for the mobs, so that we get new spiders? I often run around with only 6-8 spiders for a while, killing things and then suddenly bang I have 20 again. I might do something wrong, I just have no idea what.

I have been searching for this enchant from league start on a diadem and finally got it, with it and a 21 withering step its 23% MORE damage, applying 10 withered stacks instantly that last 8 seconds with all the duration nodes i have.

Im at 6.6m shaper dps (mapping with mele splash, no vaal haste, no withering step)
14.6m shaper dps with multistrike swapped in for splash, vaal haste, and withering step.

Withering step is worth dropping something for IMO, the single target increase is massive.

Last edited by the_potatoe on Oct 24, 2019, 10:01:10 AM
"
Biologic84 wrote:
Several questions,:

Spoiler

1- why use elemental equilibrium?

2- when i use my worm flask after using desecrate, they are created a bit too far or not inside the desecrate dot, making it annoying each time i need to kill them, why?

3- when i kill a worm after using desecrate + spell cascade, only a few spiders (around 4) are summoned... why?

4- why do you tell to take raise zombie in the build if zombies kill the worms faster than all your other damage sources, not allowing us the kill the worm to trigger the spider skill? Also, why are you not using zombies in your gameplays?

Thank you for answering me, still good build btw!

I would also like to get answers for that questions. Especially #1; #2.
Looking like a fun build but I fail to do the spider summoning so far. Must be my bad, but I don't find how to do the summoning exatly :(

Edit: Don't forget to remove "Infernal legion support" from your weapon if you swap it for "Arakaali's Fang" ... :)

Last edited by Zekanyd on Oct 27, 2019, 2:31:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info