[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

Could you put a spot which gems can be linked?
im using a rare, and you put your set based on the unique helmet not the rare one as an option.
I died at 96 on my bhcssf character Ishouldhavewenttosleep, if anyone wants to check it out. Mapping was really fast and safe (I did a corrupted 8 mods t15 with 3 damage mods lol too tired i guess). I went for a more defensive build with flesh and stone and 6 link zombies were strong when i didnt have spiders. I tried dual curse for a bit but i think it was overkill, so i changed to hatred and skitterbots. Was never able to 6L my elder astral plate to craft so I was on a tabula till I died. All in all it was a lot of fun, fast, and relatively safe. I only got to shaper and red elder because i was running shaped maps, but everything got melted. Was showing about 4m shaper dps with 20 spiders and zombies on a tabula.
any testing whether theres any advantage to corpse pact vs mindless aggression?
Found a silly interaction while using Speaker's Wreath and Bino's Kitchen Knife. When poisons spread to other enemies this does count as the player applying them so it allows the minions to maintain Herald of Agony. I've been using this on a small 3 link for just some extra clear speed. But maybe someone here will be able to do something more creative with this.
"
SeniorBarriga wrote:
Could you put a spot which gems can be linked?
im using a rare, and you put your set based on the unique helmet not the rare one as an option.

Gem links are in guide. If you're not using diadem, drop a 50% aura.

"
airaxen wrote:
Found a silly interaction while using Speaker's Wreath and Bino's Kitchen Knife. When poisons spread to other enemies this does count as the player applying them so it allows the minions to maintain Herald of Agony. I've been using this on a small 3 link for just some extra clear speed. But maybe someone here will be able to do something more creative with this.

In guide already :)

"
NecropK wrote:
Anyone have any tips for summoning spiders with spectres and zombies up? Generally I desecrate, then flask and orb of storms. Ive tried to orb first then desecrate/flask. I seem to almost always get 18 spiders max and not 20. Any tips? Also if using a rare helmet, do we drop MoM? And is that worth doing for more health/es?

It's RNG where the worms pop out of flask, sometimes they're not close enough to corpses. As someone mentioned previously, if you use flask near a wall you can more easily predict where they'll pop out.
Big thx for the finely detailed guide, really like it!
short question why whirling blades instead of shield charge?
"
insiderg wrote:
Big thx for the finely detailed guide, really like it!
short question why whirling blades instead of shield charge?

Preference, no real reason. They have some minor differences, but it's not relevant for the most part.
I feel that you don't need Melee Splash when going with Speaker's Wreath + Inpulsa's set-up. Instead i'm going with Melee Physical Damage. Absolutely rip guardian bosses in a second.
I also went with The Scourge so you get Spectral Wolfs. That way I can stil keep my Temporal Chains. You can also change Spell Cascade to fit in a Carrion Golem
I would recommend using Skitterbots for shock instead of using Corpse Pact, alot smoother clearing that way.

Spoiler
Last edited by smarreglarre on Sep 27, 2019, 7:33:17 PM
Hello

Currently running this build its a blast, I've taken the fist that gives the wolves and it doesn't seem to affect me getting my spiders up.

I'm currently running three spectres and not sure how to get the fourth.

I'm assuming you get it by having the empower support.

Cheers.
@smarreglarre
which spectres are you using?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info