[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

What do you think about spending the 3 skillpoints to take grave intentions?
"
Does Arakalis fang have to have all gems linked? (sorry probably stupid, new to game)

No they don't need to be linked, and that's true for any weapon that gives you a skill (such as whispering ice).
"
extra1477 wrote:
What do you think about spending the 3 skillpoints to take grave intentions?

You know.. that's probably worth taking over Aligned Spirits, especially because worms can proc unholy might.

Good catch.

edit: Never mind, each individual spider gets unholy might separately it looks like :( Good for faster clear I suppose?
Last edited by FoldedCorner on Sep 21, 2019, 7:41:37 PM
Have tested 100% conversion to chaos (through Chernobog's Pillar and Necromantic aegis in PoB), it's not worth it. Damage drops ~1-3%.
I added a lengthy new section about Speakers' Wreath synergies. I realize that Devouring Diadem is not for everyone even if I think it's the best option. The corpse consumption often gets in the way of summoning spiders.
thanks for the nice and detailed guide, I liked this build)
Anyone have any tips for summoning spiders with spectres and zombies up? Generally I desecrate, then flask and orb of storms. Ive tried to orb first then desecrate/flask. I seem to almost always get 18 spiders max and not 20. Any tips? Also if using a rare helmet, do we drop MoM? And is that worth doing for more health/es?
Last edited by NecropK on Sep 22, 2019, 5:49:46 PM
What do you think about using Victario's Influence instead of the Devouring Diadem?
"
extra1477 wrote:
What do you think about using Victario's Influence instead of the Devouring Diadem?

You could but you lose alot of ehp imo. I play hc and use an armor I found that has insane life stats on it. Like 150+ life, 9% max life, has over 200 es as well, and 50 strength and intelligence. I couldn’t believe it dropped lol. Im sitting at 7040 hp and like 4100 es with spirit offering. Just destroyed Shaper to get my elder orb. Only issues Im having are deciding if I wanna swap my gloves and boots for armor bases and drop some es for more phys reduction. And figuring out why I always summon 18 spiders and not 20.
Last edited by NecropK on Sep 23, 2019, 10:40:55 AM
"
extra1477 wrote:

I'll add it to the build guide. Definitely worth considering now with skitterbots as an option.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info