[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

"
Max_zero wrote:

But far the best 3 gems I have found for max single target DPS is: Withering Touch, Multi Strike and Unbound Ailments.

Keep in mind that poison DPS starts at zero and takes time to hit max numbers (around 12 seconds with those support gems). That is awful a lot of time IMO, most boss phases last less than that. So your effective DPS will be quite a bit lower in most situations.

I think best support gems are Minion damage, Damage on full life and Multistrike support. All 3 of those are global damage modifiers that will buff all sources of damage, not just one specific.

You have a point.

Maybe Multi strike, Minion Damage and Withering. Building up to 15 stacks with 20 Spider takes barely a moment and once that happens the Spider do more on hit damage and Poison Damage then Damage at Full Life.
"
itsT wrote:

If my above understanding is correct, does that mean we would technically only need to hit the mob once with orb of storms and the minions would get the benefit of -cold res until the mob dies?

Correct, which is why nearly all minion builds use EE. It's a lot of damage for only 1 passive point (no travel nodes either).

As others have already mentioned, by switching to malevolence it's no longer useful as our minions no longer do elemental damage. However, if you plan to use March of the Legion then you'll still want this node.

Last edited by FoldedCorner on Apr 14, 2019, 7:42:32 PM
"
skyscan wrote:
"
itsT wrote:

If my above understanding is correct, does that mean we would technically only need to hit the mob once with orb of storms and the minions would get the benefit of -cold res until the mob dies?

Correct, which is why nearly all minion builds use EE. It's a lot of damage for only 1 passive point (no travel nodes either).

As others have already mentioned, by switching to malevolence it's no longer useful as our minions no longer do elemental damage. However, if you plan to use March of the Legion then you'll still want this node.

Thank you for the clarification! First time playing minion builds so definitely alot of game mechanic interactions that I never realized before.

Since I'm running a LowLife Occ ver. I managed to find room to squeeze in both Malevolence AND Hatred, so I'll be testing out the EE interaction later today.
hello again

I just made the change Hatred-> malevolence and MPD -> Withering touch but my DPS in PoB went down.
i am using a watchers eye with 40%cold damage whne affected by hatred, should i stay on the old gems or is it not sowing correctly in PoB`?
How do I get my specters to spam the charges? I have it linked to Blood Magic but they don't spam as much as the gif in the guide. Also any tips on spawning spiders with specters? They seem to always kill the worms first.

Setup with temporal chains+ despair + ag setup (Dying Breath+Gruthkul's Pelt+victario boots+ gloves(1% life regen + max life + chaos res) + leer cast or BOR for life or expensipe setup rare helmet(-9 chaos res enemies + 1% regen life + max life)
gem setup malevolence + witherind touch. Damage full life for Uber
Dps 183k/516k inc poison for Shaper/guardian
Dps 121k/341k inc poison maps
Fractured rings max life + craft fear essence.
https://pastebin.com/kP2WSUaX

"
itskaeo wrote:
How do I get my specters to spam the charges? I have it linked to Blood Magic but they don't spam as much as the gif in the guide. Also any tips on spawning spiders with specters? They seem to always kill the worms first.

6 sec kd spectres maas power and mass frenzy. 3.6 fix spam the charges
"
Doriant wrote:
hello again

I just made the change Hatred-> malevolence and MPD -> Withering touch but my DPS in PoB went down.
i am using a watchers eye with 40%cold damage whne affected by hatred, should i stay on the old gems or is it not sowing correctly in PoB`?

15 stack withering touch add in config pob
✅🌟AAA Loot Filter🌟✅
✅🌟https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2440411🌟✅
Last edited by DesperoOrtell on Apr 17, 2019, 3:46:10 AM
You also need to set enemy level to 75 because spiders are always level 75 now. POB is not updated.
"
Doriant wrote:
hello again

Go to configuration tab of PoB and add in 15 stacks of withering. Also Watcher's Eye jewel does not affect your mininos. Remember, if it doesn't say "Applies to Minions" it does not work.
Hi,
I've been trying this build out and have been having issues of the spiders despawning. I do not have the hat yet but even with that helping to relishes them they would still despawn if I'm not constantly killing crap. Am I missing something?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info