[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

I have a question that is not clear anywhere.

All kind of minions have a value of accuracy, but if i put my spider queen build in POB, the spiders have no accuracy. If i put on Command of the pit my dps didn't change from my old Grip of the Council.

The spiders have really a value of accuracy or not? Everywhere i search the have no value. Because if the haven't, does not make sense use the Command of the pit.
"
KungFuPanda2 wrote:
this is POB from my character, it's also on my profile (only one on this league so far), u can see the numbers urself

https://pastebin.com/pHfaiZBz

I changed command of the pit for grip of the council +20% more cold dmg and im adding almost the same accuracy with war banner + generosity (chaper but more dmg, downside is a bit of mana reserved), avian's might.. vaal haste + multistrike for bosses

oh also in the base POB of this guide the spiders hit for 2.4 times a second mine hit for 5.9 times a second, with vaal haste they go to 6.6

Very interesting. How do you get their attack speed so much higher? I don't understand.
"
Tomgathericon wrote:
"
KungFuPanda2 wrote:
this is POB from my character, it's also on my profile (only one on this league so far), u can see the numbers urself

https://pastebin.com/pHfaiZBz

I changed command of the pit for grip of the council +20% more cold dmg and im adding almost the same accuracy with war banner + generosity (chaper but more dmg, downside is a bit of mana reserved), avian's might.. vaal haste + multistrike for bosses

oh also in the base POB of this guide the spiders hit for 2.4 times a second mine hit for 5.9 times a second, with vaal haste they go to 6.6

Very interesting. How do you get their attack speed so much higher? I don't understand.

He use multistrike, that's the source of all that atk speed
Hi all!

Firstly, thank you so much to OP for this build. It's easily the most powerful minion build I've ever run - and I've run a lot. Expecting to down Uber Elder for the first time soon.

I've made a few small tweaks. Please see my version here: https://pastebin.com/jzcnfG0N

List of changes:
-Added lightning damage to attacks enchant: This allows us to apply EE using Whirling Blades.
-5-link chest: Temporal Chains, Spirit Offering + Empower + Enhance + Blasphemy. This allows us to get maximum curse effect for T-chains and maximum damage boost and duration from Spirit Offering. Note that with a lv4 empower, there is no benefit in getting a lv21 T-chains or Spirit Offering.
-Desecrate, Spell Cascade, Intensify: Enough added damage and AOE to allow you to easily kill worms with Desecrate's chaos damage. I typically cast Desecrate on top of myself twice and then hit flask.
-Watcher's Eye: I'm using "you have phasing if affected by Haste". Useful QoL - especially in delves. I like whirling into packs to apply EE and then out again, but it's risky without phasing.
-Min-Maxing: As with Temporal Chains and Spirit Offering, a surprising number of gems in this build do not benefit from a lv21 corruption or quality. This means you can usually buy 20/20 corrupted gems on the cheap. I've checked each one and applied the ideal levels in PoB. The only one I haven't done this to is Vaal Haste. This is because a level 21 Vaal Haste is, well, very expensive. You only gain a DPS boost from a lv21 Vaal Haste while using Vaal Haste anyway. IMHO not worth it unless you happen to have one laying around.

Other tips:
-Use weapon swap to remove all your spiders if you mess up summoning them
-Cast Desecrate on top of yourself twice (in case Feast of Flesh kicks in) and then hit flask. This is the easiest way to make spiders I've found so far. Sometimes the worms spawn away from you - be ready to quickly whirling blades into them.
Last edited by Thauma on Mar 21, 2019, 9:55:34 PM
yes multistrike instead of melee splash, I was speaking about the bossing dmg, with melee splash they attack 2.8 times a second and total at 4 mil dps, thats the clear speed setup, not a lot over the original POB of this guide.

im thinking about trying a spider gladiator max block setup even with less dmg it should be enough to clear all content and the gladiator block should keep it alive in deep dark delvs..
Cant get why my build is feeling a bit weak, despite how much currency was spent
https://pastebin.com/nym1q1jq
"
Retgarko wrote:
Cant get why my build is feeling a bit weak, despite how much currency was spent
https://pastebin.com/nym1q1jq

-Drop Flesh Offering
-Get more jewels with +minion phys damage (everything scales off this)
-Get the Death Attunement Cluster
-Get your gems to lv20
-Spiders are Immune so they can't taunt; don't need this on jewels (go for Blind)
Hi,

just wondering if this build would work with scion? due to the trickster rework, could reserving all mana & going eb with mom give more survivable potential despite lowering damage?

thanks for taking your time in reading this.

WOMFT
hi now i playing your nice build

there are question.
elemental equilibrium node how active? use orb of storm?
"
CriminalDJ wrote:
hi now i playing your nice build

there are question.
elemental equilibrium node how active? use orb of storm?

Yes. With the Increased Duration Support, it lasts for around 18 seconds. You can also apply EE with an attack like Whirling Blades if you get "added lightning damage to attacks" somewhere (I put mine on a ring).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info