[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

If you are having problems to summon the spiders mid fight or when the masters are with you and kill the worms with the speed o light, or you are just lazy like me and don't want to press many buttons I suggest to use this combination.

Winter Orb + Cast while channeling + Desecrate + Faster Casting.

With this you just need to press the winter orb button for 1s, the cast while channeling put some corpses and after that you just need to release the worms. Winter Orb kill the worm fast and summon the spiders, you can do this with 100% effectiveness while have another minion like golems or with masters and always work.

With this the build are more enjoyable and fun :)
Thanks for the build again. Uber elder down
Quick question, on your jewel search you have:

- % increased Minion Damage if you've used a Minion Skill Recently

Does the Raise Spider trigger this effect or only the Offering activates it?
"
thorcigano wrote:

To trigger this you have to either use X Offering or Convocation (convocation have a minion tag too).
Last edited by Lordrius on Mar 18, 2019, 4:20:26 PM
"
thorcigano wrote:

I don't believe raise spider triggers it, but you'll be casting offerings and convocation occasionally to keep the buff up.

"
tassiobdi wrote:

Hi, I really liked this build, it became my favorite build, just to say (since you did not have the chance to play this league) that it continues VERY strong, but the price can no longer be considered a 'budget' araakalis is 1.5ex-2ex, command of the pit 6ex, and so on.
but in 5 days of league I already killed the atziri, the shaper, the uber atziri, maps t15 11mods + corrupted easyt, I wanted a tip from you of what would be the next step to further improve my build, thank you, I'm sorry for English.

https://imgur.com/a/5r8qSHn

Fang is 50c atm, cheaper than it ever was in Betrayal.

"
voodoov wrote:
id say the build could do with the aura boots. March of the Legion
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/March_of_the_Legion
add 2-4 extra dmg auras for funzies :)
Definitely a good option now that Malediction exists. You could also add anger in there as well. Worth considering if you don't need life/resistances. I'll try it out and add it to the guide if I feel like it's worth it.

iam thinking of starting a new char. what ascension would be tankiest? pathfinder scion, ebmom trickster ?

Tankiest option would be CI Occultists. ES gear is expensive this league though, so if you're having trouble you could try juggernaut
Last edited by FoldedCorner on Mar 20, 2019, 4:52:21 PM
Thx for the build idea, I made a few changes to it but the spiders just delete everything.. survivability is the only problem but its only when things live for too long..

So I can't use the diadem thing coz it's WAY too expensive, Im usig a nomal helmet with hatred reservation, arctic armor and aspect of the avian chest and boots (its like 1c each)

I got like 6.8 mil DPS, 7.2 mil with vaal haste and 8.4 mil with a 90 minion dmg 13 attack speed offhand.. (this is with multistrike instead of melee splash, only for bosses)

did uber elder deathless 3 times (other times I died once or twice).. deleted shaper and finished the achievement to not detonate anomaly balls (8.4 mil dps deletes shaper in just a bit over 2 seconds so he can't do anything)

This is SO cheap and so strong, it's gonna be my starter in the next league too :)
That does sound a bit inflated - how do you get that high if you're using budget gear?
With Multistrike, the PoB in the guide has 2.6 mil shaper dps.
this is POB from my character, it's also on my profile (only one on this league so far), u can see the numbers urself

https://pastebin.com/pHfaiZBz

I changed command of the pit for grip of the council +20% more cold dmg and im adding almost the same accuracy with war banner + generosity (chaper but more dmg, downside is a bit of mana reserved), avian's might.. vaal haste + multistrike for bosses

oh also in the base POB of this guide the spiders hit for 2.4 times a second mine hit for 5.9 times a second, with vaal haste they go to 6.6
Last edited by KungFuPanda2 on Mar 21, 2019, 1:08:12 AM
"
KungFuPanda2 wrote:
this is POB from my character, it's also on my profile (only one on this league so far), u can see the numbers urself

https://pastebin.com/pHfaiZBz

I changed command of the pit for grip of the council +20% more cold dmg and im adding almost the same accuracy with war banner + generosity (chaper but more dmg, downside is a bit of mana reserved), avian's might.. vaal haste + multistrike for bosses

oh also in the base POB of this guide the spiders hit for 2.4 times a second mine hit for 5.9 times a second, with vaal haste they go to 6.6

Is it not an issue skipping the skill duration nodes potency of will and exceptional performance? Those 2 together are like 90% duration and if not how long do your spiders last? the original build has em at 1.5 min per charge roughly. Thanks in advance
"
volgaris wrote:

Is it not an issue skipping the skill duration nodes potency of will and exceptional performance? Those 2 together are like 90% duration and if not how long do your spiders last? the original build has em at 1.5 min per charge roughly. Thanks in advance

It's pretty easy to get used to how long spiders last, just weapon swap and resummon before they disapear by themselves, so you don't remain in the middle of monsters alone and die..

I would rather have more defences or life and not die then have a bit more duration on spiders.. the necromancer increased skill duration ascendancy nodes are enough I think.. also it's simpler to remember when the spiders are about to disapear if they have lower duration..

just play however u want whatever settings make u happy :)
Last edited by KungFuPanda2 on Mar 21, 2019, 11:25:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info