[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

"
Keyen wrote:
"
NecropK wrote:
"
Keyen wrote:
Wait, you are not using rallying cry? That's 615% increased damage for your spiders. It will feel like day and night (it's the core of the build dps). It will also pump abyssal cry explosion by a lot.

Edit: Nvm, you do use it, but you should aim for 100% uptime. It's the most important factor to improve here, and the duration is high enough so you don't have to bother much about it^^

BTW, you don't need anti freeze flasks, writhing jar remove elemental ailment with essence extraction.

Ya, wasnt 100% on flask setup. Kinda just threw it together. Also I never play cries so ya I need to keep them up for sure. And I want to switch gear out to get more chaos res and vulnerability ring.

Anyway, well done, that was still very good.

I will be able to start maps tomorrow, so I will be able to see the potentials problems and try to correct them.

Awesome, also running vms with cwdt will overide big shields if im not mistaken which is why i was running vms on its own. I also had a bunch of the ghastly jewels with life and minion dmg when using a skill so I used those and convo myself for a decent buff of dmg. All in all feels pretty good though. Jewels are kind of expensive. And 6 linking 5 off color on armor was a huge pain and expensive as well. Guess ill have to see how this does against elder / ue and sirus. With the sirus changes hes such a pain. Ill prolly shoot you a message in game and see what you think.
"
NecropK wrote:

Awesome, also running vms with cwdt will overide big shields if im not mistaken which is why i was running vms on its own. I also had a bunch of the ghastly jewels with life and minion dmg when using a skill so I used those and convo myself for a decent buff of dmg. All in all feels pretty good though. Jewels are kind of expensive. And 6 linking 5 off color on armor was a huge pain and expensive as well. Guess ill have to see how this does against elder / ue and sirus. With the sirus changes hes such a pain. Ill prolly shoot you a message in game and see what you think.

Actually, someone said that as well. I didn't realized at first, so that's why it's like that in the pob. However, you can switch the fortify from WB to cyclone and get convocation on its own. While it doesn't change much, you only need 4 offcolors on chest this way, which is ~330 chroms on average (and not the 3800 of a 5 offcolors). Like that, basically:

I will probably dump WB and use dash instead as well. I have the sockets for a convocation + dash + second wind + enhance lvl 4 for a lot of cooldown reduction on both skills. The dex requirement is higher, however (but dash lvl 16 or 17 is probably enough anyway).
Last edited by Keyen on Apr 3, 2020, 6:26:01 PM
Edited - double post
Last edited by NecropK on Apr 3, 2020, 7:45:36 PM
"
NecropK wrote:
"
Keyen wrote:
"
NecropK wrote:

Actually, someone said that as well. I didn't realized at first, so that's why it's like that in the pob. However, you can switch the fortify from WB to cyclone and get convocation on its own. While it doesn't change much, you only need 4 offcolors on chest this way, which is ~330 chroms on average (and not the 3800 of a 5 offcolors). Like that, basically:

I will probably dump WB and use dash instead as well. I have the sockets for a convocation + dash + second wind + enhance lvl 4 for a lot of cooldown reduction on both skills. The dex requirement is higher, however (but dash lvl 16 or 17 is probably enough anyway).

Ya that actually sounds alot better actually. I like dash alot was thinking of swapping to it myself. Ill change that as soon as I get on. May slow the build down a bit though. But dash lets you go up and down z axis areas so that is a huge plus. Also whats your thoughts on taste of hate in here?
Last edited by NecropK on Apr 3, 2020, 8:04:40 PM
"
Keyen wrote:

I'm posting it here as well (since it looks like you don't see any possibilities with arakaali), but I believe going full cluster jewels is the way to go right now. Like REALLY going full cluster jewels (aka zero minion nodes in the regular tree). The spider nerf was really significant in 3.10 (-38% damage), but you can do much higher damage than before with cluster jewels (aka rotten claws, cry wolf and renewal, lot of copies).

Ya that looks like the answer. I'll add this to the cluster jewel section. Also PoB isn't calculating Rallying Cry correctly, right?

Also I think you must annoint "Battle Cry". You lose some damage, but instant war crys don't get you killed.

6 * 10 enemies = 60 enemies minimum
(30 * 6) + 20= 200% increased warcry effectiveness
(lv 21 +empower) lv 24 rallying cry= (18 + (168*0.6))*3 = 356% damage
Minions Deal 356% increased Damage

But this build was supposed to be a low budget build. 9 cluster jewels and and 8 decent minion jewels is definitely NOT budget. I'll still add it to the cluster jewel section of the build guide, but at this point it's completely different.

I can't test this stuff in standard, but I'll try it out on my current build and see how busted these war cry clusters seem to be.
Last edited by FoldedCorner on Apr 4, 2020, 2:32:59 AM
"
skyscan wrote:

Ya that looks like the answer. I'll add this to the cluster jewel section. Also PoB isn't calculating Rallying Cry correctly, right?

Also I think you must annoint "Battle Cry". You lose some damage, but instant war crys don't get you killed.

6 * 10 enemies = 60 enemies minimum
(30 * 6) + 20= 200% increased warcry effectiveness
(lv 21 +empower) lv 24 rallying cry= (18 + (168*0.6))*3 = 356% damage
Minions Deal 356% increased Damage

Pob is calculating rallying cry (and intimidating cry) properly, but only on the main character, not on minions. You can see the proper values while checking cyclone, for instance. Currently, minion only get the flat part (the 16% from RC, the 10% from IC), not the scaling part. The real value is much higher than your figures (618% increased damage from RC, 92% attack speed from IC).

Battle cry looks like a nobrainer, but it's actually a trap. It has great perks, but you just can't get it with al dhih, because once warcries are instant, you no longer get the second charge from second wind, meaning they are always in CD while clearing. So you no longer have the possibility to quickly react with EC, and you will lose lot of IC as well. Even without al dhih, given the long CD, I would recommand it only with berserker ascendancy. You are too much at risk getting warcries in CD from intimidating cry, for instance.

For the price, it's a bit expensive, but not THAT expensive:
-Between 1 and 2 exa per large cluster
-30-50c per medium.

And it's only if you want to get perfect cluster jewels.
Last edited by Keyen on Apr 4, 2020, 3:21:31 AM
"
Keyen wrote:

Battle cry looks like a nobrainer, but it's actually a trap. It has great perks, but you just can't get it with al dhih, because once warcries are instant, you no longer get the second charge from second wind, meaning they are always in CD while clearing. So you no longer have the possibility to quickly react with EC, and you will lose lot of IC as well. Even without al dhih, given the long CD, I would recommand it only with berserker ascendancy. You are too much at risk getting warcries in CD from intimidating cry, for instance.

-30-50c per medium.

Not sure if I agree. I really want to use a shield for more defenses. I'm thinking magna eclipse and +2 lvls of those war cry's (or even +8 if you use empower) would possibly make up for the loss of war cry effectiveness.

As for the cost..

I literally just crafted every jewel and it only took around 1 hour.
Each war cry jewel was 15c to buy. To craft all 6 it took less than 250 alterations (50c). If you add in the roughly 15 regals/scours as well we're looking at 150c to craft all 6 jewels. Considering they're minimum 40c each it's 100% not worth ever buying from players.

Essentially you just roll until you hit Cry Wolf. Then there's a nearly 80% chance you hit jewel socket with the aug. Another ~45% chance you hit Rattling Below (super common) with the regal. You don't want to regal the rattlingbelow/jewel combo, because cry wolf is rare and you'll most likely be wasting scour+regal costs.

The minion jewels are a kick in the nuts still. lv75+ 8passive minion jewels are 60c+ base price. Good luck I guess, I got them when people didn't know lv 75 was important early on in the league.
Last edited by FoldedCorner on Apr 4, 2020, 3:44:01 AM
"
skyscan wrote:

Not sure if I agree. I really want to use a shield for more defenses. I'm thinking magna eclipse and +2 lvls of those war cry's (or even +8 if you use empower) would possibly make up for the loss of war cry effectiveness.

Well, you should try both setup. Without al dhih and a shield setup, it's much more up to personal preference, even if I really recommand not to get battle cry. With al dhih, it's plainly impossible to use battle cry.

BTW, if you want a setup with + lvl to warcries, Hands of the High templar is probably a bit better, given that double corrupts for +4 levels are common enough (you have 3 corruptions in total which increase warcry levels IIRC, so getting two of them is doable), and you can get a strong shield instead (like surrender or a rare with 5% life recovery on block).
Last edited by Keyen on Apr 4, 2020, 3:54:13 AM
"
skyscan wrote:
"
Keyen wrote:

-30-50c per medium.

As for the cost..

I literally just crafted every jewel and it only took around 1 hour.
Each war cry jewel was 15c to buy. To craft all 6 it took less than 250 alterations (50c). If you add in the roughly 15 regals/scours as well we're looking at 150c to craft all 6 jewels. Considering they're minimum 40c each it's 100% not worth ever buying from players.

Essentially you just roll until you hit Cry Wolf. Then there's a nearly 80% chance you hit jewel socket with the aug. Another ~45% chance you hit Rattling Below (super common) with the regal. You don't want to regal the rattlingbelow/jewel combo, because cry wolf is rare and you'll most likely be wasting scour+regal costs.

The minion jewels are a kick in the nuts still. lv75+ 8passive minion jewels are 60c+ base price. Good luck I guess, I got them when people didn't know lv 75 was important early on in the league.

Honestly using Aldhih in maps is pretty good. Ill swap to shield for bossing with more ehp. I have had no issues in maps with aldhih though and when I tried running maps without it, it was noticeable.
Al Dhih is completely busted for clearing.

A short passage in delve:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOsUY3JM3Og&feature=youtu.be

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info