The Dragon Hunter Portal Effect

i need itttt
drenched 👌
-----
blue blade flurry mtx plssss
also crystal earth shatter
"Look! My dragon dangling over the oval shape thingy." :)
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
Easily among one of the best looking Portals in this game.
Very cool! But that "snap in place" seems a bit too quick and rigid. And I wonder why is the head hanging so low, making it not only looking but also slowly swaying like a certain anatomic feature (can't unsee, help!).
"
boyandroid wrote:
"Look! My dragon dangling over the oval shape thingy." :)

Clearly a perch and not a dangle.
Saved
Very nice!
N O I C E
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
Setharial wrote:
The dragon could use an additional wing flap before entering it's resting pose to make it look less "snappy".

As it is the animation looks a little bit too short/fast and looks like it finishes a little early.

this
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
The last series of things you've brought out from the supporter packs and others have been amazing.
Great portal! Really like this one. :)
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info