[3.7] Vaal Spark Pathfinder - Just run through content (MF Option)

Is this still viable for 3.8? Can we get an updated tree pls? @iRa38

https://pastebin.com/2QQKdN7F POB

You can get 5 charges if you waste a bunch of points pathing to arcane chemistry and profane chemistry but 4 charges feels just fine. I got 4 by taking the aqueous accelerant node + the two flask effect nodes by primal spirit. This is of course using pathfinder and conqueror's potency like the original guide suggests.
does this still work?
does this still work for 3.9? update?
"
Smutty wrote:

https://pastebin.com/2QQKdN7F POB

You can get 5 charges if you waste a bunch of points pathing to arcane chemistry and profane chemistry but 4 charges feels just fine. I got 4 by taking the aqueous accelerant node + the two flask effect nodes by primal spirit. This is of course using pathfinder and conqueror's potency like the original guide suggests.

What this guy said- currently running 3 charges (need to do uber) and it still feels fine. Hadn't noticed the flask nodes moved so thanks for the tip.
Edit: Definitely aim for 4 charges during Metamorph league.

You can now get +1 to intelligence/lightning skills gems in Amulet slot so if you got the EX you can buy Quant 10% and +1 (or even +2! [+1 to all Intelligence SKill Gems AND +1 to all Lightning Skill Gems]. Bricked mine RIP / Don't forget to Anoint your amulet for that free passive skill point!

Gear/Links:

Getting some implicit modifiers on your gems helps too. Corrupted blood etc.

EDIT: Killing the Metamorphs are definitely worth the time (many ex/divine orb drops). Always have max charges in your Storm Call and Spark ready or you'll struggle/die/waste time; plan your route out when you're clearing.

Also found a single manual cast using Wave of Conviction makes a BIG difference.

Last edited by Vastrose on Jan 11, 2020, 7:51:28 AM
Anyone playing this in 3.10? is this doable?
Build is dead dont try it.

They changed Soul Catcher which means you can not have more then 1 use of Vaal Spark. It still works for T1 maps but its not safe you will die a lot.
"
madee wrote:
Anyone playing this in 3.10? is this doable?

Yes, it will always be doable, unless they remove Spark from the game.

I didn't play this exact guide, but I ran a Deadeye Sparker in 3.10 Delirium for a while. Reached Lv 90, but couldn't push much further than that. I copied someone else's Spark build. It would have been great as a secondary character after you amass some currency on your league starter. It's definitely hard running this as your first char. Bossing on T12+ is also quite bad, even if you max out your gear (although not entirely sure about this).

Keep in mind: This will be squishy. The build is mainly intended for speed farming maps. If have enough knowledge about the game, you can make this work 100%. I'm not fit to write a guide on this at all.

However, with all that in mind, I found this to be one of the most fun builds to play.

https://pastebin.com/cuyTh39m

(If you get an 302 (spam) error on import, just paste the entire raw data into the small code text field of PoB)

All I can do is leave this semi-completed PoB link here from last (3.10) league for orientation what you could do for passive skills and items. The combo of Inpulsa + Storm's Gift Assassin's Mitts is mandatory to have big and saitsfying full-screen explosions. Perhaps you can switch out the gloves for magic find, although I'm not sure how recommendable that is. One would have to collect some clear speed data and see how the change affects the build.

You want to get as much Projectile Speed, Projectile Damage, and Crits as possible, then it'll feel pretty good. Also note that you can make this work on most ascendancies. Deadeye is great because of the projectile and speed boost nodes, Pathfinder has its own uses and numerous people also run Spark as an Inquisitor too. You can't really copy this build without sitting down and planning for a bit. Increased Duration and Increased Area of Effect also greatly helps with Spark's duration and bigger AoE explosions.

Also disregard the Vaal Spark in the PoB, we don't really use that because as aforementioned, you only get one use every x mobs out of it. Just use a regular high level, high quality Spark gem and you'll be fine.

Tl;dr: not dead.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info