[3.7] Vaal Spark Pathfinder - Just run through content (MF Option)

Hi, I have one question, how did you get god damn cast speed with spark because the time of cast is really really long (my dude dont move during 1sec). Ty :)
Bloodstained Fossil is so expensive now.
Is there anyone who will allow me to copy daggers using my fractured fossils?

...I misunderstood

Last edited by pokolink on Jul 11, 2019, 6:01:39 AM
I just wanted to say thank you for this awesome build!
Did the leveling with spark, with some items its easy as hell. With all the legions in the leveling zones you get tons of xp. Was never underleveled, even if I just rushed through only minding the legions.
First in maps I went without a -vaal weapon and it did even work this way. You only have one stack and if its available you blow it. It was fast.

Managed to get some currency from the mass killings this build produces.
Got myself a staff. Hell yeah, that made the character just go wild. With the max 4 stacks out of the staff I can easily do yellow maps in the blink of an eye.

Still need to work on some things (3rd and 4th lab for example, staff needs imprint before going for annul), but generally this build is just awesome.
Not sure what's missing but I'm practically doing 0 damage, got everything aside from a 2nd soul cost weapon.
"
Lebruwu wrote:
Not sure what's missing but I'm practically doing 0 damage, got everything aside from a 2nd soul cost weapon.

You're level 75 and are using lvl 17 gems (which for Spark is a big damage upgrade because spell damage scales from gem level) and some are unqualitied.
My builds :

CoC Volatile Dead Assassin - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2742649

Vaal Spark Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2302486/page/1
"
iRa38 wrote:
"
Lebruwu wrote:

You're level 75 and are using lvl 17 gems (which for Spark is a big damage upgrade because spell damage scales from gem level) and some are unqualitied.

you are level 75 with 1 weapon and not 20/20 gems which for a spellcaster or anybuild is huge amount of dps , your 1 hazardous research jewel above ranger start is doing nothing cause there isn't 40int in radius do you pay attention when copying characters or nah?
rip in 3.8?
Will there be an update for 3.8?
Any chance to work in 3.8?? I think max charge is about to 4 now maybe 3
Dang dude, this seems very juicy already, buuut... What if we spice it up a bit by investing in herald of ice crit and aoe to make the clear absolutely flawless?
The Mirror of Kalandra :
1st - 5th May, 2020 18:32
2nd - 28th April, 2021 04:25

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info