[3.7] Vaal Spark Pathfinder - Just run through content (MF Option)

Welp the second dagger was what the build absolutely needed. It feels like running endless strands again! Even better because there is single target help with the storm calls. Love the build!
Well for everyone saying/thinking the daggers/weapons are 100% nessesary :

I am running up to t5 maps easy with super bad gear and 2 divinarus and it’s fine... (skip bosses they take longer without more v storm call charges)

So you surely can start the build with nearly no currency and just farm up.

(I am still running thief’s torment and the jade unique lvling amulet with ms)
"
smalltalk wrote:
You should only have 2 charges if you only have one wep. I think you unlock the 5 charges with 2 weapons. Not sure about the math or why it goes up to 5..

Well then i guess it's time to sink some more exalts into it, that's super weird.
What fossils should i roll for the daggers? Other than the bloodstained
"
steveyishere wrote:
What fossils should i roll for the daggers? Other than the bloodstained

You should use metallic for increased chance in lightning mods and aetheric to roll only spell dmg (since attack mods like add lightning dmg to attks will have no use for spark). Only need these two coupled with bloodstained to craft the dagger. For extra fun, you can also add Sanctified fossil to get higher tiers for the mods.
Last edited by BrokeNYUKid on Mar 27, 2019, 6:53:32 AM
Gonna give this a go. But still debating if I should go with a staff or with the daggers.

Prooooooobably gonna end up with the daggers, but I am torn between the two honestly.
Set up my Pathfinder with some gear from my first character and having a blast getting into yellow maps already with this at level 70 ^_^.

I did have a question about flasks and map mods, however. I found one of the biggest interruptions to mapping was corrupting blood stacks. So I was considering swapping out my curse immunity flask for one with bleed immunity. Of course, I have only 2.7k life or so and intend to level up to get a bit more defense but what's your take here in the long run.

Corrupting blood stacks without some sort of life flask to help wait it out meant that if I had too many stacks and no monsters around b/c I killed them all, I just had to set up a tp and wait for my eventual death.
just get a "cannot be inflicted by corrupted blood" jewel corruption
Aha! Completely missed that corruption looking over the items, thanks :)
Still struggling a bit on single target, but otherwise it's great.

You could probably throw an inspired learning on the tree by the Templar area, it would require a few levels though, if you do get to that level though you wouldn't need to drop 40ex on a HH
Last edited by TTGJailbreak on Mar 28, 2019, 4:39:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info