[3.5] Ascendant Blade Flurry / Reave - Excellent Bosser - Fast mapping

"
nasud wrote:
Hey, Do you have some sort of levelling guide for this build? Leveling melee felt so dreadful, like skills and uniques/weapons. Also Have you looked at the new ryslathas coil? the 40 more max phys and 40 less min phy, with some phys to attack

In PoB Ryslatha's coil is a strict downgrade over a regular Stygian, not to mention that getting enough resistances without a stygian would probably be near impossible. For leveling I can't really say much besides "use sunder/frostblades" as I have leveled a melee scion only twice so far and haven't looked into min-maxing it (yet).
"
nasud wrote:
Hey, Do you have some sort of levelling guide for this build? Leveling melee felt so dreadful, like skills and uniques/weapons. Also Have you looked at the new ryslathas coil? the 40 more max phys and 40 less min phy, with some phys to attack

In PoB Ryslatha's coil is a strict downgrade over a regular Stygian, not to mention that getting enough resistances without a stygian would probably be near impossible. For leveling I can't really say much besides "use sunder/frostblades" as I have leveled a melee scion only twice so far and haven't looked into min-maxing it (yet).
Why do you choose Ascendant over Champion? Is ascendant better for reave/bflurry? I am leveling a champion so I really want to know if the difference is significant
"
oomar wrote:
Why do you choose Ascendant over Champion? Is ascendant better for reave/bflurry? I am leveling a champion so I really want to know if the difference is significant

Scion over champion to abuse overleech and might of the meek/unnatural instinct jewels. You also get perma frenzy charges and onslaught vs bosses from raider.
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
"
demondied1 wrote:
"
oomar wrote:

Scion over champion to abuse overleech and might of the meek/unnatural instinct jewels. You also get perma frenzy charges and onslaught vs bosses from raider.

Thanks! I appriceate it! (cant spell appreciate lmao)
"
doggggg wrote:
"
nasud wrote:

Hey dogggg, thanks for responding! but I think ryslatha coil doesnt work properly in POB. When you put it in the min/max mods are red (you can also delete the mods and see it doesnt change).

However Im not sure how to calculate it because idk where the get the phys ranges in PoB, and Im not sure if it applies before or after conversion. But assuming you have a good rolled one, 30% less phys and 40% more max, and youre min is half your max, it should be giving you a 16.6% more multiplier. (1-2 is 1.5 avg damage, 0.7-2.8 is 1.75 avg damage, 0.25/1.5 is 16.666%
"
nasud wrote:
"
doggggg wrote:
"
nasud wrote:

Hey dogggg, thanks for responding! but I think ryslatha coil doesnt work properly in POB. When you put it in the min/max mods are red (you can also delete the mods and see it doesnt change).

However Im not sure how to calculate it because idk where the get the phys ranges in PoB, and Im not sure if it applies before or after conversion. But assuming you have a good rolled one, 30% less phys and 40% more max, and youre min is half your max, it should be giving you a 16.6% more multiplier. (1-2 is 1.5 avg damage, 0.7-2.8 is 1.75 avg damage, 0.25/1.5 is 16.666%

Yeah you were right about it not working in PoB. Ryslatha's Coil is definitely interesting. When I equipped mine it gave me roughly 12% more average damage on my Blade Flurry tooltip so it could definitely be a huge damage increase. But it offers no defenses so I'm basically unable to use it. If I ever cap my resistances without a Stygian I'll definitely put it on to try it.
Crafting the Steel Rings is so difficult. Can I use Mark of the Elder ring vs 1 Shaper ring? The damage will be reduced much?
"
M4st3rB0o2 wrote:
Crafting the Steel Rings is so difficult. Can I use Mark of the Elder ring vs 1 Shaper ring? The damage will be reduced much?

You don't need perfect steel rings. An alternative could be rings with "Elemental damage with attacks" over the 10% added as fire mod, or you could just get rings with 1 less offensive mod, shouldn't be that big of a loss and is a good way to make your build more budget.
Hey, do you have any tips for leveling tree? Do I just go towards duelist from the start and level with some melee skill frost blades and then move towards the claw/ acrobatics area?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info