[3.5] Ascendant Blade Flurry / Reave - Excellent Bosser - Fast mapping

"
doggggg wrote:
"
Chocolate.Yes wrote:
Hi i have no issue with guardian kills but t16 syndicate always melt me in sec

I personally don't have an issue with this assuming I'm not just standing still. If you feel like you have more than enough damage then you could build more tanky. Get more hp nodes, helmet with "Taken as X damage" mod, grab phase acrobatics.

Tried to hit and dodge now without any issue anymore.

Just got down uber elder with this current gear. Need to work on some life, but other than that the dps is insane. Still have a ton of upgrades to go too which is awesome. Thanks for the guide
Last edited by Deity on Jan 12, 2019, 10:10:03 AM
firstly i made ur cleave build. It was ok, but i was experiencing leak of offscreen clearing.

then i checked ur profile and basicly copied totemic slam build. I am loving it. I have a lot more to do, but >t16 maps clear is sick. Sometimes i get rekt by t14+ sindicate and bosses, but only when i am tring to facetank skills :D

there is a lot more to do the min-maxe and upgrade things, then this build should handle everything.

thanks for the build!

Last edited by stevieQQ on Jan 14, 2019, 7:47:06 PM
Hey, I have 45ex budget, should I even try this build or try to get more? How much dps can I pull out with this budget?
"
Sethaxd wrote:
Hey, I have 45ex budget, should I even try this build or try to get more? How much dps can I pull out with this budget?

45ex is more than enough to pull numbers that would let you do all content with ease. Can't say exactly how much dps but if I had to guess I'd say 4-5m.
On your profile you have swapped to swords and gained about 2m dps from your claws pastebin. Are swords better now? Just wondering before I buy weapons!

Managed to get these pieces so far for a good price.
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
Last edited by demondied1 on Jan 16, 2019, 3:46:40 AM
Hey, Do you have some sort of levelling guide for this build? Leveling melee felt so dreadful, like skills and uniques/weapons. Also Have you looked at the new ryslathas coil? the 40 more max phys and 40 less min phy, with some phys to attack
double post my bad
Last edited by nasud on Jan 16, 2019, 4:43:09 AM

Managed to craft this beauty. Affects herald of purity too :)
"
demondied1 wrote:
On your profile you have swapped to swords and gained about 2m dps from your claws pastebin. Are swords better now? Just wondering before I buy weapons!

Managed to get these pieces so far for a good price.

I swapped to swords to see if I liked Leap slam and Tectonic slam more than the claw alternatives, the dps gain was purely from gear upgrades and the sacrifice of a little Life. I came to the conclusion that you can play whatever version you want.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info