Core Supporter Packs Concept Art

The woman figure with the "four wings" would be a super fancy back attachment (four wings i mean) for a normal characters...
Give me your heart,
And i will give you beauty,
Beyond your darkest dreams. -Atziri, Queen of the Vaal
Why the presentation video are set to not listed?
Pretty dank
Pretty dank
But why? For what??
He looks like a fast food lover.
[Removed by Support]
The concept art is always better than the 3D execution, but mtx have certainly been getting better by turning out closer to what was originally designed.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
"
TauOrigin wrote:
But why? For what??
He looks like a fast food lover.

“He” ??

If that he was a she it could work...
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
That 5th Warframe looks awesome! =]
I really like most of the new Core supporter packs, and will probably acquire one sometime this year.

But I do have to express some concern about all those exiles running around with such limited fields of vision due to their helmet designs. No wonder they keep getting jumped by ambushing monsters! ;)

(Also, the Vanguard apparition has a very strangely flat head; either it's field of vision is only a thin vertical line or it's missing most of the top of its head.)
I still think it is a shame they are not sold separately. I am not spending 240 USD on the Empyrean, but had it cost 70 USD (or even 100 if it was packed with Pitfighter (like Assassin) I could have gone with it.

Now GGG is making no sale from me, whereas they could have made, say 70 USD) if they hadn't done that.

I know some people think that hey, they are now making 240USD from the people spending that obscene amount that is costs now, but then we are others who think they could easily have made 4 times as many sales by selling separately - and thus made more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info