Core Supporter Packs Concept Art

I hate the masonic influence in 666's artwork! Look at Vanguard artwork, now they are forcing it with hand sings. Becoming the same as Riot Games, but it was expected since both are owned by the same company.
Your artists are simply incredible....
There really should be some sound effects for the aberrations cos they look silly without and sound. I dunno the whole feeling is wrong. I actually become bothered and switch it off.

The Armour and backpack is awesome
All these armor are for made for men, if you made female dress like angel wears i would insta buy it. i hate all these look pretty bad on witch, look bad on all female characters in game. Why can't we have one good female armor that was actually MADE to be worn by female character, not marauder or duelist...
"

All these armor are for made for men, if you made female dress like angel wears i would insta buy it. i hate all these look pretty bad on witch, look bad on all female characters in game. Why can't we have one good female armor that was actually MADE to be worn by female character, not marauder or duelist...

Yes. I think its their philosophy to focus on 1-2 characters look while creating sets.
During last two years i bought most of supporter packs and these sets are always perfect on duelist and marauder, like it was made for them.They still look ok for shadow/templar because they are quite similar.But when scion or witch is wearing them their quality is way worse.For example emypyrean set ( 240$ one) changes arms of scion so they become too big.It looks rly ugly and unnatural.
I think for this price they should be created separetely for every character to match level of design it currently has for duelist.
Also many mtxes in shop like tentacle wings or even challenge reward like 36 challenges cloak from betrayal league has some strange visual bugs when worn
by witch. I think approach to creating these mtxes and sets should definitely change.
Last edited by 4012EternalFlame4012 on Jan 7, 2019, 12:01:44 PM
CANT WAIT FOR MINE AHHHHHHHHHH
Its Wednesday my Dudes , AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
"
ryukenden wrote:
Those avatars have better looking armor set. The player armor set aren't as cool looking in comparison.

I totally agree with that!
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
I love it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info