PoE on Nintendo Switch!

"
worldbinder wrote:
Meh. Diablo (like all switch games) is only 720p -- in other words, visual garbage. Transmog in the Switch port is a pointless affair because it's all blurry crap. Also, they had to zoom the camera way in to keep the framerate up so it's like playing with horse blinders.

No thanks on a PoE port to Switch.

PS: Also, D3 is much better optimized than PoE. PoE barely runs on PCs lol.

The Switch version wouldn't be for you so it wouldn't be a big deal. If GGG can pull it off I see no reason not to put it on the Switch too, although I would rather it not be on any consoles at all but we're long past that point
PoE on the switch is probably going to happen. The switch already has cross play on minecraft through xbox live. If/When it does come to the switch it would most definitely have cross play with the existing PoE community on Xbox. I would greatly enjoy having the ability to play PoE anywhere with a wifi connection.
If my PC some how blew up and and I for some reason couldnt buy a new one, I would consider playing PoE on Switch.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
I really enjoy my switch and would play it there when on the go.
I would LOVE to play my PoE on my switch !
But of course I would need to have the same characters ... So i can play at home on my pc, for better graphic. And when i go out i dont want to play different chars. So if they are link to the same account ... Well of course YES !! It would be awesome !
Don't you people have phones?
I would definitely play on switch, or reason to buy it. But only if account could be imported. Though a port Nintendon’t due to high licensing fees...
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
A Switch version would be REALLY awesome! being able to play POE in handheld mode whenever I want to go would be a plus on this game, I also believe a port would be possible in switch hardware, there are some good looking games already in the platform

And also switch has touch screen, the biggest problem in the xbox version is the inventory/chest management.. If we could just drag items using touch screen would really improve player experience over ps4/xbox
Guys is a 1GHz quad core, it can barely be handled on a Playstations 1.6 octacore. There's no way this will happen.

"
willianvon wrote:
If we could just drag items using touch screen would really improve player experience over ps4/xbox

This wouldn't happen either, they would have let Playstation do it.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
If it was on switch I would bring it to work and be fired within a month, so it's probably not a good idea.
But yeah, I guess I would play it if it happened.
I get cast down to the PS4 on the weekends and even though it is abysmal compared to PC, the game itself and mapping is fine, and it fills the void.
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info