PoE on Nintendo Switch!

Since you gave me PoE on Xbox I almost never come back to PC (even if on my PC account I could be easily defined "rich" compared to a new start on console). Simply, I absurdly love playing PoE with a controller and I love console UI over PC one's. Sure, inventory management and other stuffs like that are easier on PC but it doesn't matter, I found playing PoE on console with a pad is simply more fun and satisfying.
That being said, what about porting it on switch? It would be awesome! Technically, I don't see many issues since we already have got games like Doom or Diablo. And we got even a lot of always online games (Fortnite, Warframe, arena of Valor) and they are all doing well on Switch.
What do you think about that?
Last bumped on Jul 13, 2019, 8:05:17 AM
If you have a phone, oh boy i got the perfect game for you
"
Camatoo wrote:
If you have a phone, oh boy i got the perfect game for you

Came on boy, don't be childish (at least, if you want to, try to be original, this is old!).

We are talking about most healthy console on the market l, quite different from what is doing blizzard with their games :-)
i cant wait to throw my 5k dolar PC into the closet
Does people actually really WANT this game on Nintendo Switch? And then, do we really need it?

Isn´t Path of Exile out on enough platforms already as it is?
Besides, making this game available on even more platforms that already is, costs money you know. In fact, a lot.
"
Kundarin wrote:
Does people actually really WANT this game on Nintendo Switch?

If you ask me,yes!

Switch is by far my favourite console out there and PoE is the only GaaS I play so, again, YES!
Well, the one thing I may well would get a Nintendo Switch for is in fact getting to play the games I can´t get because quite simply they aren´t available on any other Platforms. And the fact they (the games) are unique to THAT Console in specific.
If you use NS only for exclusives you miss a lot of everything else it can offer. Despite being less powerful than other consoles, I fell it is actually edging on many games due to its portability (not only indie games).
"
Vanesya wrote:
If you use NS only for exclusives

You mean the only reason to even own a console?
"
"
Vanesya wrote:
If you use NS only for exclusives

You mean the only reason to even own a console?

Yes, other than having a cheap plug and play gaming platform. Btw this is not meant to be another pc Vs consoles thread, why are you so scared? IMHO they are already working on it and it is only a matter of time before they announce the Switch edition. They already released it on PS4 and Xbox, why shouldn't they release it on the best selling (right now) existing console?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info