3.8 PATHFIDNER UBERLAB FARMER +%500 MOVEMENT SPEED ( REWORKED)(DONE EVERYTHING)

"
NEPHAN wrote:
Synthesis League brings lots of options when it comes to "% increased movement speed" which comes as an implicit on synthesized rings, belts & boots.

I came up with 362% increased MS Essence Drain Contagion Pathfinder who can easily clear T16 maps.

It will be not relevant to 3.7 Legion league. Perma-standard with legacy gear may have some change in ladder (or may be easier devoided suddenly have a heart attack) but there is no Synthesis item in 3.7.

We should talk about a build that was not primarily gated by league-specific items
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on May 22, 2019, 6:18:34 AM
"
neohongkong wrote:

(or may be easier devoided suddenly have a heart attack)

yep thats the easiest solution :D
More seriously the flaskback event gave low ilvl abyss jewel which is very easily to roll double MS.

But in new league either it will be gone again and not sure about weighting, it may be diluted by high ilvl rolls, or i am not sure how abyss jewel will be nerfed overall apart from added flat damage

Also, the instant movement skill as well as more movement skill gem at very low level, not sure it can have new combo or not, but overall the rest of this build, seem largely intact
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on May 23, 2019, 9:29:15 AM
"
neohongkong wrote:
More seriously the flaskback event gave low ilvl abyss jewel which is very easily to roll double MS.

Whats the point of double ms jewels when you can only utilize 50% of it since you're phasing and not killing anything.
"
neohongkong wrote:

But in new league either it will be gone again and not sure about weighting, it may be diluted by high ilvl rolls, or i am not sure how abyss jewel will be nerfed overall apart from added flat damage

Also, the instant movement skill as well as more movement skill gem at very low level, not sure it can have new combo or not, but overall the rest of this build, seem largely intact

need double implict abbysal jewel to worth it

but if havent got transcendent sprit is best.

This guide for ealy legaue start for and cna update build easly as i wrote
"

Nope its not working :(
Hi,

Is your profile private now?
"
zkflt wrote:
Hi,

Is your profile private now?

Public now i forget to change
still private

Report Forum Post