3.8 PATHFIDNER UBERLAB FARMER +%500 MOVEMENT SPEED ( REWORKED)(DONE EVERYTHING)

Watchers Eyes will probably be way less common in 3.9 and thus more expensive, especially early on I imagine.

How do you deal with this with the weapons?
Hmm, do you think it will affect Izaro?

Many bosses with lengthy introductions (such as the Brine King) now take reduced damage for a short period immediately after becoming targetable.
"
Hmm, do you think it will affect Izaro?

I have built a lab runner with his guide and eventhough i cant say how it was in the leagues before Metamorph, it is definitely possible to oneshot Izaro.
However it took quite some deaths until i learned how do mostly dodge with this built, as it is basically one shot by everything.

However great built and i can recommend :) i dont even feel like you need a queen of the forest inbetween the izaro phases

help me pls . with full flask i have dps tooltip like that but cant kill izaro . maybe i need better version weapon . can u tell me what to do next . my ms is okey for now
If anyone can offer any advice on how to one-shot Izaro in the final trial I'd much appreciate it.

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I am able to insta-phase Izaro in trial 1 and 2 without any issues, but in trial 3 he almost never dies on the first salvo of 22 traps. I often have to weapon-swap and finish the fight with Grace and Lightning Aegis protecting me.

I believe I have enough damage to one-shot him, but it never seems to work on the final trial.

POB avg. hit for Wave of Conviction is ~126K. 126K * 22 traps = ~2.8M damage.

POB for reference: https://pastebin.com/xUwb20mQ

Maybe I should run Zealotry for additional damage? Flask swap in Atziri's Promise and Taste of Haste for final Izaro?

Thanks.
Last edited by octeris on Apr 3, 2020, 12:08:26 PM
"
octeris wrote:
If anyone can offer any advice on how to one-shot Izaro in the final trial I'd much appreciate it.

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I am able to insta-phase Izaro in trial 1 and 2 without any issues, but in trial 3 he almost never dies on the first salvo of 22 traps. I often have to weapon-swap and finish the fight with Grace and Lightning Aegis protecting me.

I believe I have enough damage to one-shot him, but it never seems to work on the final trial.

POB avg. hit for Wave of Conviction is ~126K. 126K * 22 traps = ~2.8M damage.

POB for reference: https://pastebin.com/xUwb20mQ

Maybe I should run Zealotry for additional damage? Flask swap in Atziri's Promise and Taste of Haste for final Izaro?

Thanks.

hi, with last league uniq boss update in last phase izaro have massive dmg reduction in phase start and have more life when compare first 2 phases.

My sugestion is "culling strik" glove the best solution. i think in last phase izaro lefgt only %5-6 life right ?
"
KEADTR wrote:
hi, with last league uniq boss update in last phase izaro have massive dmg reduction in phase start and have more life when compare first 2 phases.

My sugestion is "culling strik" glove the best solution. i think in last phase izaro lefgt only %5-6 life right ?

Thank you for your reply and your suggestion. I will look at getting some Culling Strike gloves with "25% of Physical Damage Converted to Cold" crafted on them.

I've looked at a lot of the top 50 ladder players running Eternal Labyrinth in DSC (at least anyone with public characters) and most people are using Hrimsorrow to get "50% Physical Damage Converted to Cold Damage", so that is where I got that idea. I wonder how those people are dealing with this problem, unless they are getting Culling Strike through another clever mechanism that I am not aware of. There are some builds who are using the Culling Strike gloves that I did not notice before.

Izaro usually ends up with less than 10% HP remaining, so Culling Strike should resolve this issue. I will also try flask-swapping in Taste of Hate and Atziri's Promise as well just for good measure, although it may turn out to be unnecessary.

I will try to report how things go with these suggestions. Thanks again!
Hello! Could you give me some tips on how to improve the lab runner build to do the harvest league gift of goddess runs?
My character is AntiSkid_Zooms
For izaro i switch my chest and helm to

I can instaphase normal uber lab but not the gift of goddess version

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info