[3.8] Yet another Poet's Pen Volatile Dead boss tank - 8-10k/s life leech rate - 1M+ shaper DPS

"
ryukenden wrote:
2 cents:

Desecrate vs Unearth.
I'm reconsidering of using Unearth in favor of Desecrate. Reasons is because Desecrate has lvl100 corpse compared to lvl80(Unearth). Patch 3.8 made it spammable.

MH: Desecrate + cascade + TBD
OH: VD + cascade + concentrate

Not sure how the net DPS compares.

Notes:
I didn't use bodyswap because the skill is uncontrollable (not like that matters if you can face tank but whatever).

I tested the cascade versions like you mentioned, but VD target area is not the same as Desecrate created corpses, so even if there is enough space it can only explode 6-8 corpses, so I felt it unreliable.

I still use Unearth mainly because it has a hit, so I can put Combustion on it.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Quick 3.8 update finished, will test more.

Overall got more DPS with new buffed cooldown, and few near gear pieces.

Tree flask effect nodes moved, Poet's Pen cooldown buffed, new attack speed cap is 13 instead of 7.6, Frenzy gem was also buffed in 3.7 for more attack speed.

New Bodyswap not only targets corpses, so in my test it was targeting the boss too often, couldn't move away from it, so I removed the whole gem, thus Dying sun is no longer required to spawn enough corpses.

In my gear I replaced leech watchers eye with pen+recovery rate, and put leech on amulet and ring, and also Atziri flask, bought new recovery rate belt. Overall I got much more DPS, overall it's a buff, I could balance towards more life like in the old version.

Still need to replace 1 ring and the amulet, at this point even multimodded ones would be better.
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"
Márkusz wrote:
Quick 3.8 update finished, will test more.

Overall got more DPS with new buffed cooldown, and few near gear pieces.

Tree flask effect nodes moved, Poet's Pen cooldown buffed, new attack speed cap is 13 instead of 7.6, Frenzy gem was also buffed in 3.7 for more attack speed.

New Bodyswap not only targets corpses, so in my test it was targeting the boss too often, couldn't move away from it, so I removed the whole gem, thus Dying sun is no longer required to spawn enough corpses.

In my gear I replaced leech watchers eye with pen+recovery rate, and put leech on amulet and ring, and also Atziri flask, bought new recovery rate belt. Overall I got much more DPS, overall it's a buff, I could balance towards more life like in the old version.

Still need to replace 1 ring and the amulet, at this point even multimodded ones would be better.

I still using lightning warp + less duration + desecrate, instead of bodyswap + unearth + GMP and feel so good now
Another update, fixed amulet and the other ring, got more attack speed
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
So I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, currently level 70, have a fire damage leech amulet and I'm only leeching 35 hp..

Also, struggling to kill mobs because of damage? idk..
"
MrSneakyFox wrote:
So I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, currently level 70, have a fire damage leech amulet and I'm only leeching 35 hp..

Also, struggling to kill mobs because of damage? idk..

Can put your PoB here? probably i can help with this a little bit ^^
One of my buddies is also facing a similar problem with leeching. He's around level 70 and has a fossil crafted .2% fire leech ring and a .4% fire leech amulet. He has taken all the leech nodes and it's working but not at the expected rate. Maybe he needs more damage? Anger fire leech watchers eye?
"
linkhayes1994 wrote:
One of my buddies is also facing a similar problem with leeching. He's around level 70 and has a fossil crafted .2% fire leech ring and a .4% fire leech amulet. He has taken all the leech nodes and it's working but not at the expected rate. Maybe he needs more damage? Anger fire leech watchers eye?

Spoiler
https://i.gyazo.com/d4a069f11d6172c49f973ac24082e88c.gif

Look at this, this show you the watcher power
YO BUDDY!

SWAP OUT UNEARTH+GMP WITH DESECRATE.
SWAP IN REDUCED DURATION + LIGHTNING WARP. UNLINK THIS WITH DESECRATE.

= SUPER FAST!
"
cariotes wrote:
"
linkhayes1994 wrote:

Spoiler
https://i.gyazo.com/d4a069f11d6172c49f973ac24082e88c.gif

Look at this, this show you the watcher power

For endgame when you get enough damage it is enough to get only on ring and amulet, so you can use recovery rate and dps watcher's eye.

Your maximum life is also very relevant to how fast you can leech

( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info